Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill lists Ballard spot for lease back. Claim against mayor's office. Vulcan to build Yesler housing.
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed.
- Weyerhaeuser's new house
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home
- Bike share rolls onto Seattle streets
- Former Mayor's Office press secretary files discrimination claim against city
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage
- Learning from Satya Nadella's comments
Many thanks to Kimberly Ambrose and Lisa Verner some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bike share rolls onto Seattle streets (116)
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure (33)
- What my grandmother's murder taught me about juvenile 'justice' (27)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- Murray stumps for Pre-K measure (15)
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed. (8)
- Democrats just can't get comfortable in the 30th District (13)
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives (9)
- The linkage fee trap (8)
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home (5)
Advertise on Crosscut
Web advertising is growing everywhere, and particularly in this technically sophisticated region. Ask us about Crosscut package prices to fit your budget. Crosscut.com’s quality journalism attracts influential, affluent, educated readers who care about our community and are active online. Crosscut.com is an affordable, flexible way to reach these online, all-the-time Internet users.
Read Greg Shaw's 2013 letter to advertisers and sponsors for the latest opportunities.
Web site banner formats
- Top leaderboard: 728x90
- Skyscraper: 160x600
- Medium rectangle: 300x250
- Daily Email Banner: 468x60
- Footer Banner: 468x60
Files accepted: .swf (Flash), .gif, raw HTML and .jpg
Maximum file size: 50 kb
If your ad has a white background, please be sure to add a gray or black border to the image.
If you submit a Flash-based ad, please send us the <object> and <embed> HTML code containing the Flash file information generated by your Adobe Flash editor as well as the raw SWF file itself (the code will look something like the code on this page under "To add OBJECT and EMBED tags manually"). Please send a backup gif or jpg version as well.
All ads must be sent to Crosscut at least two (2) business days before the ad needs to be live on Crosscut.com.
For more information, send us an e-mail or give us a call. We will put together an advertising package that best serves your needs.