Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill lists Ballard spot for lease back. Claim against mayor's office. Vulcan to build Yesler housing.
- Weyerhaeuser's new house
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed.
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home
- Bike share rolls onto Seattle streets
- Former Mayor's Office press secretary files discrimination claim against city
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage
- Death with dignity can be a natural process
Many thanks to Brent Kellogg and Sharon Heiber some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bike share rolls onto Seattle streets (116)
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure (33)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- What my grandmother's murder taught me about juvenile 'justice' (27)
- Murray stumps for Pre-K measure (15)
- The linkage fee trap (10)
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed. (8)
- Democrats just can't get comfortable in the 30th District (13)
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives (9)
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home (5)
About our Sponsors
Stoel Rives LLP is a U.S. business law firm, with a full suite of transactional and litigation solutions. Established in 1907, the firm has nearly 400 attorneys in 11 offices in seven states. Stoel Rives represents businesses ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Rated a BTI Client Service All-Star, the firm is a leader in corporate, energy, environmental, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, land use and construction, renewable energy and technology law. For more information, visit www.stoel.com.The Kongsgaard-Goldman Foundation is a small, private foundation providing support to nonprofit organizations in the Pacific Northwest within the program areas of Puget Sound restoration and protection, forest protection in Washington and Oregon, and climate change. For more information, visit www.kongsgaard-goldman.org. Riddell Williams is committed to knowing their clients as people, understanding their clients’ businesses and industries and sharing their successes and dreams. This is not only the best part of practicing law, but the best way to practice it. We offer exceptional value through practical business solutions, creativity, clear communication, accessibility and responsiveness. Riddell Williams, connected to our community, representing businesses in corporate transactions, commercial litigation and environmental matters. Learn more at www.riddellwilliams.com. SVP Fast Pitch is a business training and pitch competition for nonprofit and for-profit social innovators age 16+. For more information, visit www.socialventurepartners.org.
MTR Western is the Pacific Northwest's leading luxury motor coach company. Since 2003, MTR Western has provided outstanding transportation services to professional and collegiate sports teams, tour companies, corporations, the government, and other organizations throughout Washington and Oregon. As a transportation service company, MTR Western guarantees that its services meet the highest levels of quality and experience. For more information, please visit www.MTRWestern.com.The Strategic News Service is the world's most reliable source of advanced information at the intersection of technology and the economy. For more information, visit http://www.stratnews.com. Charles R. Wolfe, Attorney at Law Provides sustainable development techniques and innovative land use regulatory tools on behalf of both the private and public sectors. For more information, visit http://crwolfelaw.com.
PRR, as experts in human-powered change, has been called on to support Fortune 500 companies, federal agencies, state and local governments, businesses, and nonprofits. Almost every home in the U.S. has been touched by the work PRR has done. Unlike other communication firms, PRR offers a true integrated approach that includes research, public relations, marketing, social and digital media, design, facilitation, public involvement, and advertising. The nationally recognized PRR staff have helped individuals improve their lives, community, and planet while advancing the objectives of the clients they serve. For more information, visit www.prrbiz.com.
The Impact Hub Seattle is a community workspace where individuals and teams are part of an entrepreneurial community. Monthly members also have access to events, programming, and mentorship to help accelerate everyone toward individual and business goals. For more information please visit www.impacthubseattle.com.The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce represents 2,200 small, medium and large businesses in the four-county Puget Sound region. For more information, visit www.seattlechamber.com.
Pyramid Communications A full-service strategic communications and public affairs firm, Pyramid Communications has given voice to good causes for over 20 years. Pyramid blends thoughtful strategy, compelling communications, and dynamic creative to advance clients' impact on the world. For more information please visit www.pyramidcommunications.com.Hilliard's Beer is dedicated to simplicity, excellence and care of process in brewing beer that can be appreciated by the informed and informal beer drinker. For more information, visit www.hilliardsbeer.com.
Seraph Capital Forum is a dynamic network of women investing alongside each other. For more information please visit www.seraphcapital.com.
Grow50 aims to stimulate emerging businesses in the Pacific Northwest to benefit the local economy. Their long-term goal is to help grow 50 companies in 10 years. For more information please visit www.grow50.com.