Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (19)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
Eleni Papadakis is Executive Director of the state's Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, a partnership of business, labor and government. She is also a former restaurant owner and a national consultant on workforce issues.
Active since November 2010