Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Russell Wilson's sophomore slump? Rest of NFL should be so lucky
- In defense of David Guterson
- Why does Seattle fear urban planning?
- Tale of Two Cities: Coal, a train wreck for Burlington?
- Bookstore owner & author Peter Miller: It is not a time of great books
- Legislature: What's the problem just finishing its work?
- The Daily Troll: Is WA still in Boeing's future? Lights out for Egyptian Theatre. Rebuilding obsolescence on I-5.
- Where's the science at KUOW? Why public radio wants to mix things up.
- Highway robbery: WA's economic advantage going the way of old roads
- A council misguided: The futility of property tax-financed city elections
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Why does Seattle fear urban planning? (59)
- A council misguided: The futility of property tax-financed city elections (24)
- Tale of Two Cities: Coal, a train wreck for Burlington? (15)
- Improvements to Washington schools won't help hungry kids (13)
- Where's the science at KUOW? Why public radio wants to mix things up. (12)
- City Council changes the rules on employee background checks (13)
- Federal decision hands coal ports a big victory (6)
- News Shmews: A journalist confronts reader apathy (14)
- In defense of David Guterson (11)
- Will pay-as-you-drive insurance get a chance in Washington? (20)
Kate Allstadt is a PhD student of seismology at University of Washington and a seismologist with the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. She focuses her research on understanding the intertwined earthquake, landslide, and volcanic hazards in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest from a seismological perspective.
Active since March 2012