Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Why Chris Hansen keeps fighting for a Seattle NBA team
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- Trans-poor-tation: Olympia's $8.4 billion fail
- The Chinese investors are coming
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
Sherry Carr, the mother of a student at Nathan Hale High School, is serving her second term on the Seattle School Board where she chairs the Audit and Finance Committee. She was the president of the Seattle council PTSA, a 12,000-member all volunteer organization, and works as a senior manager at The Boeing Company.
Active since April 2012