Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Why does Seattle fear urban planning?
- Legislature: What's the problem just finishing its work?
- Russell Wilson's sophomore slump? Rest of NFL should be so lucky
- News Shmews: A journalist confronts reader apathy
- In defense of David Guterson
- Bookstore owner & author Peter Miller: It is not a time of great books
- Tale of Two Cities: Coal, a train wreck for Burlington?
- How to ask total strangers for large sums of money
- Tale of Two Cities: Ferndale welcomes Big Coal
- State Senate goes down to the wire on estate tax
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Why does Seattle fear urban planning? (54)
- A council misguided: The futility of property tax-financed city elections (21)
- City Council changes the rules on employee background checks (12)
- Will pay-as-you-drive insurance get a chance in Washington? (20)
- A dictator's dream, Made in America (14)
- News Shmews: A journalist confronts reader apathy (13)
- Tale of Two Cities: Coal, a train wreck for Burlington? (14)
- Where's the science at KUOW? Why public radio wants to mix things up. (9)
- Legislature: What's the problem just finishing its work? (10)
- Improvements to Washington schools won't help hungry kids (9)
Caitlin Chambers is a senior at Garfield High School. She is spearheading a student protest of the MAP test, including organizing freshmen, distributing information, and communicating with Superintendent Banda and the school district. Caitlin is also an editor and writer for the school’s award-winning student newspaper, the Garfield Messenger, and will attend Princeton University in the fall. Reach her c/o email@example.com .
Active since January 2013