Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (21)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing. (7)
I am a retired management consultant and futurist, newly returned to Seattle after first living here in 1951-52. I am interested in regional issues of environmental management and preservation,the arts, county government, and the future of journalism, especially for our region. Crosscut seems to be developing practical ways of providing the services of public information and community conversation that are essential for the health of our polity.
Active since April 2009