Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- Skagit River bridge collapse
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (62)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (80)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Skagit River bridge collapse (14)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (12)
Erica C. Barnett
Erica C. Barnett was the news editor for Seattle's online news site, PubliCola, where she covered city hall, transportation, land use, and state politics. She had also been the news editor and city hall columnist for The Stranger. In 2007, the King County Municipal League named Erica its Government Affairs Reporter of the year. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Active since May 2012