Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- Skagit River bridge collapse
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (62)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Skagit River bridge collapse (14)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (12)
Jean Lenihan has been an arts writer and editor in Seattle since 1990, working at the Seattle Weekly, The Seattle Times, Microsoft's Seattle Sidewalk and Amazon.com's bookstore. She also teaches through the Richard Hugo House and the Pongo Teen Writing Project. Her blog is breathlesspace.
Active since February 2010