Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- Skagit River bridge collapse
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (62)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (80)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Skagit River bridge collapse (14)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (12)
Writer Matt Fikse-Verkerk covers urban affairs, politics, and business and is a consultant, former CEO, and past Special Projects Director for the Mayor of Seattle. Twitter: @mattfikse [Note: Crosscut does not make endorsements, but individual writers may provided that disclosure is made. In the 2013 elections, the writer had endorsed Burgess for Mayor (Seattle) and is making no further endorsements.]
Active since February 2009