Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- Skagit River bridge collapse
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
Many thanks to
Molly McCarthy & Max Stevens
Kate Brostoff & Mel Belding
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (62)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (80)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Skagit River bridge collapse (14)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (12)
Ted Widmer is a Harvard-educated author and historian and the editor of "Listening In: The Secret White House Recordings of John F. Kennedy." He is currently a senior advisor to Secretary of State HIlary Clinton.
Active since January 2013