A coal port proposed north of Bellingham could provide some jobs there while creating big costs elsewhere.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap
- Dazed and confused in Seattle's medical marijuana business
- Could BP turn Bellingham into a Northwest oil export capital?
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately?
- Control of Olympia: It's a primary free-for-all
- Are the feds simply shielding Columbia River dams from wrecking balls?
- Coal exports from Bellingham could ramp up rapidly
- The Daily Troll: Leavenworth fire danger balloons. Microsoft's big goodbye. Legislature's (un)popularity.
- I'm a recovering Mars Hill true believer
Many thanks to Susan Finneran and Sean Sharp some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Tim Eyman: Democrats shouldn't repeat 2010 tax-hike debacle in 2015 (30)
- Five ways your medical insurance defines deductible (8)
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap (26)
- Seattle may need to pick up more costs on South Lake Union streetcar (44)
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately? (12)
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown (38)
- A big hole in NW diversity (19)
- Glimmers of healthcare politics at meeting of Western Washington docs (9)
- Why Seattle's future and its parks are better with yes on Prop 1 (58)
- Are the feds simply shielding Columbia River dams from wrecking balls? (11)
The Seattle Metropolitan Parks District measure on the August 5 ballot is anything but perfect. But there are pluses, too.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
He was “an artist of the public sphere” who inspired a generation of lively friends.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
BNSF is investigating what caused several tank cars to derail on Thursday.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Class size initiative going to voters. Residence-confused legislator resigns. Immigrant kids arriving.
Swedish SummeRun celebrates big anniversary. TLC for a Woodland Park Zoo goat.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
No horror or gross-out comedy in director Manuel Martín Cuenca's new film. Just quiet, dazzling sequences of people eating people. Pass the Chianti.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Mental illness is especially hard on homeless youth, who are six times more likely to develop psychiatric disorders than their non-homeless peers.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
- The Daily Troll: Class size initiative going to voters. Residence-confused legislator resigns. Immigrant kids arriving.
- The Daily Troll: BNSF oil cars derail. Zillow eyes a purchase of its own. Boeing cuts challenged.
- The Daily Troll: Rains raise new worries in Central Washington. For sale: big office buildings. Lost dog found, 2,000 miles away.