No horror or gross-out comedy in director Manuel Martín Cuenca's new film. Just quiet, dazzling sequences of people eating people. Pass the Chianti.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap
- The Daily Troll: Leavenworth fire danger balloons. Microsoft's big goodbye. Legislature's (un)popularity.
- Dazed and confused in Seattle's medical marijuana business
- I'm a recovering Mars Hill true believer
- A big hole in NW diversity
- Microsoft and the Smartphone Problem
- Could BP turn Bellingham into a Northwest oil export capital?
- Control of Olympia: It's a primary free-for-all
- The Daily Troll: Wildfires destroy close to 100 homes. Seattle picks Marysville retiree as interim school superintendent. China's online giant looking at Seattle.
Many thanks to Caroline Adamyk and BiHoa Caldwell some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Seattle may need to pick up more costs on South Lake Union streetcar (43)
- Tim Eyman: Democrats shouldn't repeat 2010 tax-hike debacle in 2015 (23)
- Why Seattle's future and its parks are better with yes on Prop 1 (57)
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown (37)
- Five ways your medical insurance defines deductible (8)
- A big hole in NW diversity (19)
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap (25)
- Bellevue abandons affordable housing in shiny Spring District (18)
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately? (10)
- The Daily Troll: Leavenworth fire danger balloons. Microsoft's big goodbye. Legislature's (un)popularity. (12)
Mental illness is especially hard on homeless youth, who are six times more likely to develop psychiatric disorders than their non-homeless peers.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Johnpaul Jones has shaped major projects from the Northwest to the nation's capital.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
I went to the Methow for the Winthrop blues festival. What I found were the stories the Carlton Complex fire left behind.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Spurred by a derailment in Seattle, people turn out for a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers meeting.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
A planned experiment is on hold, and a state legal opinion that could offer guidance has yet to be issued.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The federal government doesn't want to hear about wrecking dams. Idaho doesn't either.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Mold yourself into a superhero (action version).READ MORE COMMENT NOW
- The Daily Troll: BNSF oil cars derail. Zillow eyes a purchase of its own. Boeing cuts challenged.
- The Daily Troll: Rains raise new worries in Central Washington. For sale: big office buildings. Lost dog found, 2,000 miles away.
- The Daily Troll: Fire crews leery of new blazes. Historic recognition for pot purchase. A letter from school.