The Atlantic Street Overpass will open on Monday, and workers are pouring concrete for approach roadways and making progress on the tunnel's south control center.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry
- Weyerhaeuser's new house
- Seattle's sex industry: The streets don't look like they used to
- The dirt on Bertha
- Seattle's online sex industry: Can you regulate an invisible economy?
- The linkage fee trap
- The Daily Troll: Fees planned on new development. Mars Hill puts its message out. Ed Murray, Sawant should like their poll numbers.
- Report: Inaction on transportation is costing each WA driver $1,000+ a year
- Seattle City Council pushes forward on developer fees
- Judge tosses Seattle officer use of force lawsuit
Many thanks to Joan Graham and Herb Stark some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The linkage fee trap (64)
- Report: Inaction on transportation is costing each WA driver $1,000+ a year (45)
- Seattle City Council pushes forward on developer fees (21)
- The dirt on Bertha (21)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- Pathology report shines some light on Watoto's death (8)
- City transportation vote: The way to be cautious is to say 'no' (22)
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure (39)
- Weyerhaeuser's new house (8)
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry (10)
The Legislature is lagging on a key aspect of the state Supreme Court's mandates for meeting constitutional requirements to support schools.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Some Cheerios with those fractions, kids? Hanford's costly safety neglect. Inspiration for your Super Bowl party.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
And how can the fans in New Jersey and New York resist the Hawks' personalities?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Rebekah Demirel survived the mean streets of Canada's big metropolis. It wasn't easy. This is her story.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Is there any chance with deeply divided lawmakers?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: If she wants to be an effective socialist, she needs a priority list. And a willingness to compromise.READ MORE 18 COMMENTS
For a franchise that is too familiar with a unique Super Bowl experience, his return could be a singular lift.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
- The Daily Troll: At least 2 dead in school shooting. Health help at KeyArena. Seattle real-estate market ranks high
- The Daily Troll: Amazon posts 3rd quarter losses. Guns: Hands off the yard signs. Ebola: monitoring to be safe.
- The Daily Troll: Walk Score walks to new ownership. Seattle pressures medical pot dealers. Bellevue unveils police chief finalists.