Seattle votes for stolid, gray candidate Murray. Expect a lot more process.READ MORE 41 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Remembering Paul Schell
- Parks and Proposition 1: Oh, how to vote?
- Why the parks district vote has become a referendum on trust
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately?
- Viral Video: Mars Hill in its own words
- What the Carlton Complex wildfire left behind
- Protesters stall an oil train for hours at Anacortes
- Columbia River: Why it may be time to let some dams tumble
Many thanks to Richard Donnelly and Joe Copeland some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Why the parks district vote has become a referendum on trust (45)
- Tim Eyman: Democrats shouldn't repeat 2010 tax-hike debacle in 2015 (37)
- Parks and Proposition 1: Oh, how to vote? (36)
- What $189 speeding tickets can buy (11)
- Will Seattle's parks initiative make us happier? (7)
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately? (14)
- Remembering Paul Schell (11)
- Inslee to lay out ideas for cap-and-trade, carbon tax (6)
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown (43)
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap (34)
A new mayor is all but decided.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Ed Murray's apparent victory in Seattle mayor's race opens the door for a new Senate minority leader. Several candidates come to mind.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The final voting - and the parties - are underway. Results are trickling in. Crosscut's Election 2013 Team will be blogging right here throughout the night. We're not leaving 'til the fat lady sings. All due respect.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Election 2013: Murray headed to mayor's office, GMO labeling behind, change in Seattle council system.
Ed Murray proclaims victory, promising to bring the city together.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Seattle neighborhoods: the unofficial redefinition.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
As Washington gathers at ballot drop boxes, one pastor answers the question all of his congregants want to know.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
- The Daily Troll: South Carolina gets more 787 work. Police shoot man at Gas Works. Pinging power sought for police.
- The Daily Troll: Superintendent roulette. Gas Works vandalism. Paying more for pensions?
- The Daily Troll: Eastside Senate race gets nasty. Boeing, Tesoro face protests. Southwest's lazy plane maintenance?