Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- Methow Valley: A commitment to no bad days
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district
Many thanks to Patricia Chemnick and Ross Kane some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (45)
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy (29)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (52)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (32)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (70)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (17)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (17)
- Why downtown would be safer as a surveillance state (34)
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district (10)
Suggest a story for Clicker
Clicker is a daily Crosscut feature that links readers to quality stories in other media. Our editors keep scanning for these stories through the day. You can help us by spotting good stories and sending the information in the form below. Editors will then check the story and consider adding your tip to the day's menu of links.
Guidelines: We prefer good local stories from the region that have fresh reporting and new perspectives, and also national stories that bear on Seattle and Northwest issues (such as how other cities are solving transit problems). Off-beat sources welcome, so long as the reporting is solid, and there's no limitation on topics (politics, business, arts, sports, books, etc.). Final choice remains with Crosscut editors.