The maneuvering could threaten the ability of some South Sound viewers to see games. And it would put Q13 in a potentially tough spot.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Frederick Moody and Rita Brogan some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (46)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (28)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Keith Olbermann takes aim at a league that deserves to be targeted.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Commentary: On the field and even in the stands, the game is more popular but also more troubling than ever.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The Beast remains a man of few words, but his teammates are chatty going into Thursday's game against the Packers.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Coach Pete Carroll plans for the coming season: Develop players that others write off, and overcome enemies more formidable than the 49ers.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
A Seahawks official talks about what we can do to create community victories off the sports field. And none other than Tom Douglas discusses food and Seattle culture.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Is Spokane to Seattle as Seattle is to San Francisco?READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
Some great folks are on that team. But, really, a mass turnout over a 4-day-old sports event represents a loss of meaningful community.READ MORE 27 COMMENTS
The crowd may have topped 700,000 people, jammed into Seattle for the parade and Century Link Field celebration of the 'Hawks Super Bowl win.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Windows of businesses and on the historic pergola were broken, as some in the crowd threw bottles at police.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
I hope so.READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
The game turned out to be the most one-sided Super Bowl in years. Just the way the Seahawks expected.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
As fireworks sounded in neighborhoods and communities around the region, Mayor Ed Murray announced a parade for Wednesday.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
There's nothing like the drama and emotion of a Super Bowl. Plus: A prediction: A 3-point victory for ...?READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The latest from news outlets and blogs around the Northwest and beyond, chosen by Crosscut editors.
Why the Seahawks' playoff chances look so poor
Steve Rudman: The math might not be as bad as you'd think but history, injuries and loss of talent are all against them.
Drug agents check Seahawks, other NFL teams
DEA agents questioned teams that were playing games on the road Sunday for compliance with pain medicince rules, record-keeping laws and the licensing of team physicians for practicing out of their home states.
Art Thiel: The Seahawks' challenge on offense
There are reasons the team is relying so much on Russell Wilson's running ability.
Art Thiel: Seahawks find their true north again against Giants
"After rushing for a club-record 350 rushing yards Sunday against the New York Giants, the Seahawks are more than happy to have chucked the Jetsons era for Bedrock."
Wilson brings Seahawks back for late victory
The team had struggled early but was helped by a 58-yard field goal in which Steven Hauschka tied a team record
Jerry Brewer: Knock on Wilson is off the mark
'Not black enough' is the talk of young, dumb, hurtful people on team. But the QB can improve how he relates to his teammates.
Art Thiel: The alleged problems with Russell Wilson
Regarding Seahawks' divisions: National media are going wild with their favorite sources, the anonymous ones. Meanwhile, Wilson achieves a new QB record.
Jets make Percy Harvin trade official
"The New York Jets announced Saturday they have acquired wide receiver Percy Harvin from the Seattle Seahawks for a conditional draft pick."
Bringing little to the game, Hawks end up with nothing to show
Even though the Cowboys dominated them, all the Seahawks really needed to do was stop their opponents on a third-and-20 play late in the fourth quarter.
Dallas Cowboys: Following the Seahawks in youth movement
The Seahawks showed what a young, hungry team could do last year. Can the Cowboys do the same on Sunday in Seattle?
- With series win, Sounders face a big obstacle: the LA Galaxy
- Can the Sounders recover from their L.A. disgrace?
- How we lost the Cup
- The World Cup, the Sounders and us
- Daily Troll: Murray lyfts rideshare cap. Amazon's new smartphone. Starbucks new college perk. Inslee tired of Canadian sewage.
- Sounders playoff hopes alive going into Dallas
- The Smartypants Guide to the March Civic Cocktail: 12th Man spirit, plus the food scene
- Carroll's incomprehensible Hawks stand out among Seattle's losers
- Storm rolls on, as Seahawks get started
- Remember when sports seasons took a breath?
- How to get an NBA team back in town
- A winning weekend for Seattle teams
- College sports: Fish or cut bait with student athletes
- 2013's #7 Most-Read: UW's new Husky Stadium, revealed
- Seattle sports: Holiday feast served cold
- Seattle sport fans crazy about Petersen and Cano
- The Daily Troll: Baseball star headed this way? Changes in Olympia. A bridge to Oregon?
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- College sports: Fish or cut bait with student athletes
- A Cougs fan clocking a Husky? There's historic precedent for that
- Apple Cup revolt: It's time for UW, WSU to join forces
- What WSU could learn from Mike Tyson's ear-biting incident
- We're not in Lubbock anymore, Coach Leach
- Seattle Weekender: Joaquin Phoenix goes nuts and justice is served at Town Hall