The maneuvering could threaten the ability of some South Sound viewers to see games. And it would put Q13 in a potentially tough spot.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Massage parlors, happy endings & the burgeoning Eastside brothel scene
- Bertha may have dodged a big bullet on dig material
- Seattle's new Sunday Assembly Church is no Mars Hill
- The dirt on Bertha
- Ed Murray's waterfront director departs
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry
- Developers look to transform historic Magnuson Park barracks into apartments
- State will conduct own check on Belltown bar
- The future of trails in Washington - and beyond
- Jay Inslee's future rides on legislative election
Many thanks to Aaron Reich and Kriss Sjoblom some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The dirt on Bertha (78)
- Transportation Prop 1 will let Seattle add bus service for first time since '07 (34)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- Seattle's new Sunday Assembly Church is no Mars Hill (9)
- City transportation vote: The way to be cautious is to say 'no' (30)
- Prosecutors' view: Why we need I-594 to promote gun safety (7)
- Developers look to transform historic Magnuson Park barracks into apartments (14)
- Seattle's online sex industry: Can you regulate an invisible economy? (15)
- Jay Inslee's future rides on legislative election (4)
- Commercial sex and sexploitation: Sorting out the public response (5)
Keith Olbermann takes aim at a league that deserves to be targeted.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Commentary: On the field and even in the stands, the game is more popular but also more troubling than ever.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The Beast remains a man of few words, but his teammates are chatty going into Thursday's game against the Packers.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Coach Pete Carroll plans for the coming season: Develop players that others write off, and overcome enemies more formidable than the 49ers.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
A Seahawks official talks about what we can do to create community victories off the sports field. And none other than Tom Douglas discusses food and Seattle culture.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Is Spokane to Seattle as Seattle is to San Francisco?READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
Some great folks are on that team. But, really, a mass turnout over a 4-day-old sports event represents a loss of meaningful community.READ MORE 27 COMMENTS
The crowd may have topped 700,000 people, jammed into Seattle for the parade and Century Link Field celebration of the 'Hawks Super Bowl win.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Windows of businesses and on the historic pergola were broken, as some in the crowd threw bottles at police.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
I hope so.READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
The game turned out to be the most one-sided Super Bowl in years. Just the way the Seahawks expected.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
As fireworks sounded in neighborhoods and communities around the region, Mayor Ed Murray announced a parade for Wednesday.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
There's nothing like the drama and emotion of a Super Bowl. Plus: A prediction: A 3-point victory for ...?READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The latest from news outlets and blogs around the Northwest and beyond, chosen by Crosscut editors.
Wilson brings Seahawks back for late victory
The team had struggled early but was helped by a 58-yard field goal in which Steven Hauschka tied a team record
Jerry Brewer: Knock on Wilson is off the mark
'Not black enough' is the talk of young, dumb, hurtful people on team. But the QB can improve how he relates to his teammates.
Art Thiel: The alleged problems with Russell Wilson
Regarding Seahawks' divisions: National media are going wild with their favorite sources, the anonymous ones. Meanwhile, Wilson achieves a new QB record.
Jets make Percy Harvin trade official
"The New York Jets announced Saturday they have acquired wide receiver Percy Harvin from the Seattle Seahawks for a conditional draft pick."
Bringing little to the game, Hawks end up with nothing to show
Even though the Cowboys dominated them, all the Seahawks really needed to do was stop their opponents on a third-and-20 play late in the fourth quarter.
Dallas Cowboys: Following the Seahawks in youth movement
The Seahawks showed what a young, hungry team could do last year. Can the Cowboys do the same on Sunday in Seattle?
High stakes for Seahawks in today's Super Bowl rematch
"The Broncos had their biggest bump – more like a crash landing – at the very end of the road last year. They want to rewrite the ending on Sunday. The Seahawks want to etch it in stone."
Art Thiel: UW has a prospect for the Legion of Boom
"In the Seahawks-drenched local sports culture, the connection is irresistible: University of Washington LB Shaq Thompson is an early qualifier as an apprentice for the Legion of Boom. The guy is everything Pete Carroll wants: Long, fast, smart and tough."
- Can the Sounders recover from their L.A. disgrace?
- How we lost the Cup
- The World Cup, the Sounders and us
- Daily Troll: Murray lyfts rideshare cap. Amazon's new smartphone. Starbucks new college perk. Inslee tired of Canadian sewage.
- Sounders playoff hopes alive going into Dallas
- Cinderella Sounders: Playoff bound?
- The Smartypants Guide to the March Civic Cocktail: 12th Man spirit, plus the food scene
- Carroll's incomprehensible Hawks stand out among Seattle's losers
- Storm rolls on, as Seahawks get started
- Remember when sports seasons took a breath?
- How to get an NBA team back in town
- A winning weekend for Seattle teams
- College sports: Fish or cut bait with student athletes
- 2013's #7 Most-Read: UW's new Husky Stadium, revealed
- Seattle sports: Holiday feast served cold
- Seattle sport fans crazy about Petersen and Cano
- The Daily Troll: Baseball star headed this way? Changes in Olympia. A bridge to Oregon?
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- College sports: Fish or cut bait with student athletes
- A Cougs fan clocking a Husky? There's historic precedent for that
- Apple Cup revolt: It's time for UW, WSU to join forces
- What WSU could learn from Mike Tyson's ear-biting incident
- We're not in Lubbock anymore, Coach Leach
- Seattle Weekender: Joaquin Phoenix goes nuts and justice is served at Town Hall