Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Daily Troll: Gay principal files suit. Issaquah's embarrassing student racism. Washington Dem turns GOP.
- Waterfront park design needs a dose of reality
- Seattle's waterfront: Visions of hottubs & gardens, but where's the cash?
- Why Mars Hill was the perfect incubator for questionable naturopathy
- The Seattle photographer upending online education
- A $15 minimum wage won't be anyone's silver bullet
- Why KUOW cut programming to build listenership
- Mark Penn's questionable road to Microsoft's Chief of Strategy
- The Legislature's e-cigarette tax showdown
- Both sides agree: Seattle rideshare rules 'a mess'
Many thanks to Leslie Redd and Carolyn Walden some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Waterfront park design needs a dose of reality (39)
- A $15 minimum wage won't be anyone's silver bullet (19)
- Lawmakers move toward setting education fixes in stone (31)
- Seattle Public Schools' maddening 'Blank Stare of Bureaucracy' (28)
- Why KUOW cut programming to build listenership (46)
- Seattle's Police Chief search: Smooth sailing ahead (17)
- Seattle's waterfront: Visions of hottubs & gardens, but where's the cash? (15)
- Why Mars Hill was the perfect incubator for questionable naturopathy (30)
- We can all get along: Bikers and drivers learn to share the road (19)
- Meet the Writers: Mapping Seattle's New Political Landscape (1)
Support Crosscut today!
PayPal: three ways to donate:
1. One-time donation through PayPal at one of the levels below:
$50, $100, $250, or,
2. Recurring, monthly donation through PayPal:
3. Recurring, “Evergreen” donation through PayPal:
Print and then return the completed form with your check via mail.
Becoming a member is simple:
- CALL: Charge directly on your VISA, MasterCard or Discover by calling our office at 206-382-6137
- CLICK: Click the link at right to become a member using PayPal
- OR MAIL: download a form for mail-in membership.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
The 2013 Fall Member Drive kicks off Crosscut's Stronger Crosscut, Smarter Region campaign with a spotlight on Crosscut's need for editorial expansion. If Crosscut gets bigger and stronger, our region will become smarter. A smarter region needs deeper coverage of Crosscut's core editorial areas: politics and policy, urban life, culture, and economy.
Your support helps Crosscut to build up its editorial muscle--editors, writers, video, photography, and research--to do the quality work we are capable of, and to stay competitive with our publishing peers.
By supporting a stronger Crosscut, you will contribute to our capacity to produce quality journalism, to improve your online experience, and to give you more opportunities to meet fellow Crosscutters and discuss local issues face-to-face. As a Crosscut member, you support building a smarter region through Crosscut's mission to inform and engage our region, making it a smarter place to live and do business.
Our goal is to add or renew 400 members. Become a Crosscutter. Support in-depth, nonpartisan "journalism in the public interest" for Seattle and the Northwest.
A donation of any size is welcomed. Please consider a gift today at one of the following levels.
|$50||Supporting Member||Funds editorial sessions with prominent local leaders, original stories and the production of civic engagement events.|
|$100||Sustaining Member||Funds in-depth, investigative writing by our staff reporters and supports our operational capacity as well.|
|$250||Patron||Funds outstanding freelance and editorial capacity as well as the space and support they need to be successful. Many patrons give over $250 annually.|
To support expansion of coverage on specific topics, consider becoming an Evergreen Member. Your monthly subscription will renew on a recurring basis at an amount of your choice, starting at just $10 per month.
Many employers in our region match employee contributions to Crosscut. Please check with your company or organization to see if they have an Employee Matching Gifts Program. You can submit a request directly to them or, if you prefer, we will contact your employer for details.
- Invitations to Crosscut member events held throughout the year--open houses, panel discussions, and parties.
- Free admission to Crosscut public events such as forums and newsmaker interviews
- Frequent giveaways--tickets to local performances and gift cards
- 15% discount to Seattle Arts and Lecture events in the Literary/Arts and American Voices Series
- Public recognition in the donor section of the Crosscut website
Supporters and Sustaining Members: Access to special events featuring Crosscut writers and board members.
Patrons: Invitation to join Crosscut writers and editors for in-depth interviews with local civic leaders.
Evergreen Members: All of the above and invitation to the Annual Evergreen event with writers and editors.