Join Crosscut at its 3rd Community Idea Lab where you’ll explore visions for regional transportation solutions here in the Northwest, the values and outcomes being considered in the process, and a specific exploration of the Sound Transit 3 proposed projects.
After hearing from these dynamic speakers, you’ll join a “lab team” to debate one of the most pressing and controversial transportation issues under consideration today, moderated by a transportation expert. You’ll move beyond the nuanced discussions to dig into frank, open dialogue about what you think, and how you would address this topic.
Transportation expert lab team moderators include:
- Michael Hubner, Principal Planner, Puget Sound Regional Council
- Brian Lagerberg, Director of Public Transportation, WSDOT
- Mike Rimoin, Business Development Manager, Commute Seattle
- Jeanne Acutanza, Director of Public Agency Services, Transpo Group
- Anthony Auriemma, City Council staff for Tom Rasmussen
- Andres Mantilla, Senior Vice President, CBE Strategic
- Steve Gorcester, Regional Director, Transportation Improvement Board
- Shefali Ranganathan, Director of Programs, Transportation Choices Coalition
- Zach Shaner, Marketing and Outreach Coordinator, Commute Seattle
- Dylan Counts, WSDOT Liaison to Sound Transit
- Andrew Austin, Policy Director, Transportation Choices
- Priya Singh, Associate, PRR
- Burr Stewart, Principle, Burrst
- Brett Houghton, Senior Associate, PRR
- Kate Harloe, Crosscut Public Media
- Hester Serebrin, Policy Analyst, Transportation Choices Coalition
Add in free drinks from Hilliard’s Beer, delicious snacks from HomeGrown, and a networking party to cap off the night! Plus, a surprise appearance from a local band!