Guest Opinion: Seattle has the worst gender pay gap of any major city in the U.S. It's time for city politicians to step up and commit to change.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- Skagit River bridge collapse
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (62)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (80)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Skagit River bridge collapse (14)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (12)
And that will leave one more important step to take. Soon.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
News analysis: Maintaining discipline within the Majority Coalition Caucus was a choice that will strike some as driven by an exclusionary agenda that the party is supposedly trying to escape.READ MORE 27 COMMENTS
Fresh off a new loss Wednesday, the party leadership plans to push the bill and the DREAM Act again.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Two Seattle execs and one software platform aim to help women grow their businesses.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Local activists join a national movement to address the plight of immigrant women.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
It's not easy being abstinent. But for one young Seattle couple, it's worth it.READ MORE 35 COMMENTS
A state legislator hopes to set the stage for future passage of a bill to examine a controversial practice.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Critics of the Facebook exec's new book on womanhood are missing the point.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Guest opinion: Young female professionals are still struggling toward equitable pay and representation in leadership positions. Fancy a mentor?READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Under a newly introduced proposal, Washington would study whether the practice is risky and whether it should be regulated.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
McGinn says we're halfway there on police reform. Republicans chime in for immigrant children. Baby lions! Baby lions!READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Even in Washington state, where the public was ahead of the Roe v Wade decision, many would like to cut away at women's power to choose. Recalling the past ought to make us think twice.READ MORE 10 COMMENTS
Pastor Tim Gaydos recently shepherded his congregation into its new downtown location, but it's his openness and community outreach that has become his trademark.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Democratic Sen. Kevin Ranker says coalition leadership will act against voters' wishes on the environment, women's rights and education.READ MORE 47 COMMENTS
The latest from news outlets and blogs around the Northwest and beyond, chosen by Crosscut editors.