Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Meet the Districts
- A towering controversy in the Rainier Valley
- Council moves toward yanking weekly trash service
- The many, the well paid, the Murray hires
- Climate panel heats up. Result: frozen in place.
- Best Places guidebook, R.I.P.
- Murray announces barrage of new hires
- Fred Bassetti's legacy: Modernism that feels good to the human hand
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Sark's USC exit? Predictable
Many thanks to D J White and Steve Faust some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Climate panel heats up. Result: frozen in place. (45)
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (84)
- City deicer error blamed for West Seattle Bridge mess (13)
- Council moves toward yanking weekly trash service (16)
- Pearl Harbor Day: 'We're at war against my relatives' (13)
- A towering controversy in the Rainier Valley (38)
- The Daily Troll: Patty Murray delivers on budget. Bike plan to get comments spinning. Inslee submits Boeing bid. (11)
- The many, the well paid, the Murray hires (11)
- Fred Bassetti's legacy: Modernism that feels good to the human hand (9)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (26)
Send a Letter to the Editor
Crosscut now has a place for Letters to the Editor. We welcome informative and persuasive letters on any topic. They should be no longer than 400 words, and avoid personal attacks. It is best if your letter refers to an article in Crosscut. Editors will read all submissions and will edit those selected for publishing for concision and clarity. You should indicate whether you want your letter, if published, to allow comments by other readers or not to have comments. We only publish letters signed by a real name, as a service to readers and to protect against abuse, and we will call to confirm your identity. Final choice of letters to publish lies with Crosscut editors.