Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district
- A mayoral to-do list for Ed Murray
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker?
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
Many thanks to Dave Boyd and Nathaniel Bernitz some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (80)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (39)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (62)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (30)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (21)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (74)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Climate panel heats up. Result: frozen in place. (15)
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district (10)
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy (29)
Send a Letter to the Editor
Crosscut now has a place for Letters to the Editor. We welcome informative and persuasive letters on any topic. They should be no longer than 400 words, and avoid personal attacks. It is best if your letter refers to an article in Crosscut. Editors will read all submissions and will edit those selected for publishing for concision and clarity. You should indicate whether you want your letter, if published, to allow comments by other readers or not to have comments. We only publish letters signed by a real name, as a service to readers and to protect against abuse, and we will call to confirm your identity. Final choice of letters to publish lies with Crosscut editors.