A Crosscut article about the fragmented Eastside rail corridor included a false allegation about my role in the operation of GNP Railway.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
Many thanks to Kernes Consulting.com and John and Linda Seebeth some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (62)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
Letters to the Editor
Isn't there a way for citizens to control the violent aspects of a legitimate protest?READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
One intelligent course would be to harden our societies' infrastructure systems to ensure basic services during extreme weather events, which we are not in a good position to head off.READ MORE 26 COMMENTS
The city's budget director provides details and corrections to an earlier Crosscut report.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
A prominent architect points to one opportunity, missed so far, to counter some of the bleakness in our public spaces.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
An article this week provided weak arguments, ones that would fit with an agenda to hurt the city.READ MORE 16 COMMENTS
Salary cuts may bypass full-time faculty, so part-timers likely will bear the pain.READ MORE 15 COMMENTS
Amid political posturing, the school system overlooks many students.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Accurate information is missing about ionizing radiation in Washington state.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
Why do politicians want to pick on hard-working staffers?READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Critics ignore that the Growth Management Act and other major state land-use law are designed to balance economic development with other interests.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
Most mentally ill people aren't violent, but the Tucson shootings remind us that it isn't a good time to slash treatment funding.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Let's clear up confusion about YarrowBay plans in the city.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS