Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Daily Troll: Gay principal files suit. Issaquah's embarrassing student racism. Washington Dem turns GOP.
- Waterfront park design needs a dose of reality
- Seattle's waterfront: Visions of hottubs & gardens, but where's the cash?
- The Seattle photographer upending online education
- A $15 minimum wage won't be anyone's silver bullet
- Why Mars Hill was the perfect incubator for questionable naturopathy
- Mark Penn's questionable road to Microsoft's Chief of Strategy
- Homeless bill furor has Republican senator looking to Inslee for help
- Why KUOW cut programming to build listenership
- Why Google Fiber will never come to Seattle
Many thanks to Jeanette Henderson and Richard Donnelly some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Waterfront park design needs a dose of reality (50)
- A $15 minimum wage won't be anyone's silver bullet (19)
- Lawmakers move toward setting education fixes in stone (31)
- Seattle Public Schools' maddening 'Blank Stare of Bureaucracy' (29)
- Seattle's Police Chief search: Smooth sailing ahead (17)
- Seattle's waterfront: Visions of hottubs & gardens, but where's the cash? (15)
- Why KUOW cut programming to build listenership (46)
- Real state support for schools: A roadmap (6)
- We can all get along: Bikers and drivers learn to share the road (19)
- Meet the Writers: Mapping Seattle's New Political Landscape (1)
Visit this page often for special member events and offers. »
Thank you for your membership! You’re an important ally in our mission to ensure that quality, in-depth journalism thrives in Seattle and the Northwest. You’ll get many great benefits in return. Remember to check this page often for details of new member events and offers.
BENEFITS — All Members:
- Invitations to Crosscut member events held throughout the year – open houses, panel discussions, and parties
- Free admission to Crosscut public events such as forums and newsmaker interviews
- Frequent giveaways — tickets to local performances and gift cards
- 15% discount to Seattle Arts & Lecture events in the Literary/Arts and American Voices Series
- Public recognition in the donor section of the Crosscut website
- Support for Crosscut’s mission to provide in-depth, nonpartisan “journalism in the public interest” for Seattle and the Northwest
Supporters and Sustaining Members ($100 and above): All of the above, plus invitation to additional special events featuring Crosscut writers and board members.
Patrons ($500 and above): All of the above, plus an opportunity to join Crosscut writers and editors for in-depth interviews of local civic leaders.
Evergreen ($120+): All of the above, plus invitation to annual Evergreen event with writers and editors.
Many employers in our region match employee contributions to Crosscut. Please check with your company or organization to see if they have an Employee Matching Gifts Program. You can submit a request directly to them or, if you prefer, we will contact your employer for details.
For comments, questions, change of address, or other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com or call (206) 382-6137 (ext. 200). You can expect a speedy reply.