Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Trans-poor-tation: Olympia's $8.4 billion fail
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Why Chris Hansen keeps fighting for a Seattle NBA team
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing.
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started
- The case of the vanishing seabirds
- Isn't that special: Jay Inslee unveils his top 3 budget priorities
- Why UW scientists are speeding up ocean acidification
- Book City: Tim Egan had his doubts about the Dust Bowl
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order
Many thanks to
Jeff Brown & Suzanne Skinner
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (64)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (25)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (43)
- The Mayor Games: Big transportation needs, little money (70)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (15)
- Trans-poor-tation: Olympia's $8.4 billion fail (27)
- 3 ways to connect a polarized Seattle (28)
- BP greenwashes as climate dangers grow (8)
- Big energy firm still hungry after backing out of OR coal plan (4)
- Special session blues: May the best budget finagler win (1)
Visit this page often for special member events and offers. »
Thank you for your membership! You’re an important ally in our mission to ensure that quality, in-depth journalism thrives in Seattle and the Northwest. You’ll get many great benefits in return. Remember to check this page often for details of new member events and offers.
BENEFITS — All Members:
- Invitations to Crosscut member events held throughout the year – open houses, panel discussions, and parties
- Free admission to Crosscut public events such as forums and newsmaker interviews
- Frequent giveaways — tickets to local performances and gift cards
- 15% discount to Seattle Arts & Lecture events in the Literary/Arts and American Voices Series
- Public recognition in the donor section of the Crosscut website
- Support for Crosscut’s mission to provide in-depth, nonpartisan “journalism in the public interest” for Seattle and the Northwest
Supporters and Sustaining Members ($100 and above): All of the above, plus invitation to additional special events featuring Crosscut writers and board members.
Patrons ($500 and above): All of the above, plus an opportunity to join Crosscut writers and editors for in-depth interviews of local civic leaders.
Evergreen ($120+): All of the above, plus invitation to annual Evergreen event with writers and editors.
Many employers in our region match employee contributions to Crosscut. Please check with your company or organization to see if they have an Employee Matching Gifts Program. You can submit a request directly to them or, if you prefer, we will contact your employer for details.
For comments, questions, change of address, or other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com or call (206) 382-6137 (ext. 200). You can expect a speedy reply.