Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district
- A mayoral to-do list for Ed Murray
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker?
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
Many thanks to David Jackson and M Eliza Davidson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (80)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (39)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (62)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (30)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (21)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (74)
- Climate panel heats up. Result: frozen in place. (15)
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district (10)
- Olympia's education efforts: Mid-course correction needed (7)
Visit this page often for special member events and offers. »
Thank you for your membership! You’re an important ally in our mission to ensure that quality, in-depth journalism thrives in Seattle and the Northwest. You’ll get many great benefits in return. Remember to check this page often for details of new member events and offers.
BENEFITS — All Members:
- Invitations to Crosscut member events held throughout the year – open houses, panel discussions, and parties
- Free admission to Crosscut public events such as forums and newsmaker interviews
- Frequent giveaways — tickets to local performances and gift cards
- 15% discount to Seattle Arts & Lecture events in the Literary/Arts and American Voices Series
- Public recognition in the donor section of the Crosscut website
- Support for Crosscut’s mission to provide in-depth, nonpartisan “journalism in the public interest” for Seattle and the Northwest
Supporters and Sustaining Members ($100 and above): All of the above, plus invitation to additional special events featuring Crosscut writers and board members.
Patrons ($500 and above): All of the above, plus an opportunity to join Crosscut writers and editors for in-depth interviews of local civic leaders.
Evergreen ($120+): All of the above, plus invitation to annual Evergreen event with writers and editors.
Many employers in our region match employee contributions to Crosscut. Please check with your company or organization to see if they have an Employee Matching Gifts Program. You can submit a request directly to them or, if you prefer, we will contact your employer for details.
For comments, questions, change of address, or other feedback, please e-mail email@example.com or call (206) 382-6137 (ext. 200). You can expect a speedy reply.