Guest Opinion: What we at Seattle CityClub hope you can take from the Living Voters Guide.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- How the sales tax is failing Washington's schools
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park
- Despite small wins, Sawant sees city budget falling short as a 'moral' document
- Over-cautious Seattle Parks deals blow to kids with special needs
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- The Daily Troll: Student records go astray. What's an isotope or two among friends? Public defense worries.
Many thanks to Jane Baird and David Knowles some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- State faces historic budget challenges (42)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (42)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (23)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (30)
- How the sales tax is failing Washington's schools (16)
- A walkable, bikable Montlake? Just add money (41)
- Despite small wins, Sawant sees city budget falling short as a 'moral' document (8)
- He requested video from nearly every police agency in the state. Here's why. (30)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (5)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Nonprofits / Philanthropy
Critics from far and near will voice their concerns in Seattle at a Town Hall event on Sunday.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease.
Viaduct: Shutown looms.READ MORE 11 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Ballmer gets his team. Scarecrow scares up plan to move forward. Melinda Gates in national eye.
Deal in bitter grain dispute.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Alumni of foster care in Seattle and Tokyo believe systems in each country could gain from the voices of young people.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The city has lost a man whose dedication and good works will live on.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Switcheroo -- no raise for City Light CEO. Phone, 911 troubles hit San Juans again. Petitions oppose $15 law.
Initiative seeks smaller classes. Pot shop set to open, sell out. Gates compares polio, education challenges.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
Rich heritage meets big remake. What's the result?READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Why would the popular public radio host suddenly pull his own plug? The answers say a lot about news, media and public broadcasting.READ MORE 51 COMMENTS
Lifelong is implementing a $15 minimum wage. Should the Seattle City Council and other nonprofits follow in Lifelong's footsteps? Tamara Bauman believes increased wages will improve organization outcomes and employee standards of living.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Daily Troll: Tribal leader Billy Frank Jr. dies at 83. Ron Sims takes on health duties. Bike share: Coming our way.
Tuesday will be BIG for nonprofits.READ MORE
The Arboretum says it wants a good memorial to the activism that stopped a freeway for good.READ MORE 10 COMMENTS
The "ramps to nowhere" are in trouble. But the Arboretum is talking about some other memorial to anti-freeway protests.READ MORE 11 COMMENTS
What we learned as a local family trying for a week to live on a Food Stamp budget.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Transportation progress? Hastings seeks energetic replacement. Help for the homeless.
Plus, Mayor Murray mad as hell about Comcast deal and State Senate unanimously approves bill to track homeless kids in public school.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
- Help for African agriculture: Some question the Gates role
- The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease.
- The Daily Troll: Switcheroo -- no raise for City Light CEO. Phone, 911 troubles hit San Juans again. Petitions oppose $15 law.
- The Daily Troll: State computer privacy lapses. Are Democrats stirring for a Senate fight? Farewell to media monitor.
- Remembering Mandela
- The Daily Troll: New state senator. Giving Tuesday. Ramping up Border Patrol in Friday Harbor?