Guest Opinion: Political realities demand the patient creation of a long-term vision, one that builds up from local communities.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Nancy B Evans and Kathleen Johnson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (50)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (46)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Guest Opinion: Washington faces too many needs and obligations to believe that we can simply make cuts.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: After years of delay, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has a deadline to fix the fish-killing structure. But will the work happen?READ MORE 10 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: A missive from the Department has neutered a once-beloved play structure for children with special needs.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: With the population of Seattle itself growing faster than any other core city in a major metro area, it's important to address pent-up demand and equity issues.READ MORE 49 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Seattle voters are deciding about a ballot measure that increases taxes and fees without providing any budget or specific promises of better transit services.READ MORE 30 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Why linkage fees won't bring more affordable housing to Seattle.READ MORE 72 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: The consolidation of container services between the ports of Seattle and Tacoma is a bold step in the right direction. Here's what to watch as it's deployed over the next few months.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Guest Opinions: Jean Godden lays down a challenge to the Microsoft CEO. Kshama Sawant says there's a need for a new women's movement.READ MORE 11 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Does the public want to protect salmon-producing rivers? The answer will be a big factor for policy-makers.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: The City Council has a chance to create 5-10 times more affordable housing than is currently being produced. Will they take it?READ MORE 15 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Running an aging nuclear power plant and building new ones is a gamble for Washington State.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Wednesday's hearing before the state Supreme Court could be an opportunity to get our state's act together on education.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: What my adopted daughter's experience performing in "The Mikado" taught me about white guilt, musical theater and cultural appropriation.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS