Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district
- A mayoral to-do list for Ed Murray
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker?
Many thanks to Phyllis Lamphere and Bruce Kochis some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (77)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (39)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (61)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (29)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (21)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (73)
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy (29)
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district (10)
- Olympia's education efforts: Mid-course correction needed (7)
Wed, Mar 19, 9 p.m. 2008
by Chuck Taylor
The black car between the two cop cars was in line with buses to enter the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel at the north entrance, at Convention Place, on Wednesday, March 19. I encountered this scene when the bus I was riding was briefly blocked from entering the tunnel. This was after the southbound express lanes of Interstate 5 had closed, so this guy must have entered the bus staging area from nearby Olive Way, either by accident or to turn around – or to just test security!