Our Sponsors:Read more »
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha
- Seattle's affordable housing explained
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk.
- State can move forward on transportation -- by looking back
- The Daily Troll: Fresh street cracking near tunnel work. Amazon thinks about flying elsewhere. Reaching for the sky downtown.
- Welcome back to Boondogglia
- The Daily Troll: Another new stadium for Seattle? Restaurant ratings to get upgrade. Pioneer Square digging gets noisy.
- The Daily Troll: Comcast boosts internet speed. Google's top 2014 searches. Chief O'Toole looks for new assistant chiefs.
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling
Many thanks to Barry Goren and Keith Kleinhen some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling (90)
- State can move forward on transportation -- by looking back (21)
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low (30)
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha (37)
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely (13)
- Seattle's affordable housing explained (11)
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk. (4)
- A crack in Pioneer Square's urban renewal (6)
- Welcome back to Boondogglia (5)
- School board makes Larry Nyland Seattle's new superintendent (4)
Wed, Mar 19, 9 p.m. 2008
by Chuck Taylor
The black car between the two cop cars was in line with buses to enter the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel at the north entrance, at Convention Place, on Wednesday, March 19. I encountered this scene when the bus I was riding was briefly blocked from entering the tunnel. This was after the southbound express lanes of Interstate 5 had closed, so this guy must have entered the bus staging area from nearby Olive Way, either by accident or to turn around – or to just test security!