Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
William & Cathy Boyd
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (17)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
Thu, Apr 26, 2 a.m. 2012
by Dean Forbes
Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I decided to take a walk in the Seattle arboretum when the sun came out on Sunday afternoon. I always walk by a man-made pond by the main path when I go there. Several people were pointing at and watching something in the water. No one had seen a beaver in this pond before and I have no idea where it was living or why it had ventured into this pond.