Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry
- Weyerhaeuser's new house
- Seattle's sex industry: The streets don't look like they used to
- The linkage fee trap
- The Daily Troll: Fees planned on new development. Mars Hill puts its message out. Ed Murray, Sawant should like their poll numbers.
- The dirt on Bertha
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home
- Report: Inaction on transportation is costing each WA driver $1,000+ a year
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- Seattle's online sex industry: Can you regulate an invisible economy?
Many thanks to Matthew Stubbs and Andrew Nelson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The linkage fee trap (51)
- Report: Inaction on transportation is costing each WA driver $1,000+ a year (36)
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure (39)
- Seattle City Council pushes forward on developer fees (21)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- Pathology report shines some light on Watoto's death (8)
- The dirt on Bertha (15)
- Weyerhaeuser's new house (8)
- Murray stumps for Pre-K measure (15)
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry (10)
Thu, Nov 15, midnight 2012
The shape and scale of the tunnel boring machine launch pit becomes apparent in August 2012, as crews work hard to prepare for the machine’s arrival. Looking south past the SR 99 tunnel launch pit to the two bridges that were built to replace the Alaskan Way Viaduct's southern mile. This new section of SR 99 opened in September 2012, one year ahead of schedule. Learn more about the program at www.alaskanwayviaduct.org.