Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Peter Herford and Patricia Rose some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (34)
- State faces historic budget challenges (44)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (28)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (18)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (34)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
Thu, Nov 15, midnight 2012
The shape and scale of the tunnel boring machine launch pit becomes apparent in August 2012, as crews work hard to prepare for the machine’s arrival. Looking south past the SR 99 tunnel launch pit to the two bridges that were built to replace the Alaskan Way Viaduct's southern mile. This new section of SR 99 opened in September 2012, one year ahead of schedule. Learn more about the program at www.alaskanwayviaduct.org.