Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Despite small wins, Sawant sees city budget falling short as a 'moral' document
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
- Over-cautious Seattle Parks deals blow to kids with special needs
Many thanks to Alliance Communications and Charles Wolfe some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (44)
- State faces historic budget challenges (43)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (23)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (31)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (8)
- Despite small wins, Sawant sees city budget falling short as a 'moral' document (8)
- A walkable, bikable Montlake? Just add money (41)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (6)
Fri, Nov 30, midnight 2012
No electricity here. Cell service is spotty. One of those infamous northwest storms with 100 mile-per-hour winds and FEET of rain just hit. If you don't live in the Pacific Northwest, you probably didn't hear about it. Because it's the northwest, nobody cares about us. On the east coast, they would call this a "SUPERSTORM" and would have 24 hour coverage of the horrible disaster. HERE, we call this, Tuesday. We clean up and make the best of it. And nobody bothers to report on anything.