Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Andrew Davidson and Todd Cleland some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (46)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (28)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Thu, Dec 6, midnight 2012
Crews install ground monitoring instruments in October 2012 along the SR 99 tunnel route. The instruments will track any movement below the surface during tunneling. Similar equipment will be installed on nearly 200 buildings and structures. Learn more about the program at www.alaskanwayviaduct.org.