Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Jan von Lehe and Kate Thompson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (50)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (46)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Wed, Jan 9, 1 a.m. 2013
High tension wires, like a giant cat, stand guard over one of two cooling towers, part of the abandoned Satsop nuclear plant project. At 480 feet tall the tower is many times taller than the high tension wires while the position of the shot plays tricks with perspective. © 2013 Ilona Berzups | ilophotography.com | Facebook | Twitter