"I Origins" is mostly well designed as a film. Except for giving us any answers about what it is saying.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow?
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Where are Washington's K-12 dollars? Just ask Microsoft shareholders
- How militarized are Washington's police departments?
- The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease.
- The Daily Troll: Sheriff makes a big hire. Protest in the trees on Bainbridge. KIRO gets Jesse.
- The Skagit Valley's real-life Dan Brown thriller
Many thanks to Eric Carlson and Stephen Dunphy some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow? (33)
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share (17)
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats (19)
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources? (33)
- Mr. Monorail: No there there on new elevated plan (21)
- Kshama Sawant’s anti-Israel campaign (48)
- Want to change international climate change policy? Use your body. (10)
- Seattle's dizzying change? Get used to it (23)
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers (6)
- Where are Washington's K-12 dollars? Just ask Microsoft shareholders (6)
Religion / Faith
In seeking special exemptions, religious groups are ignoring a time-honored way to stay true to their consciences.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
The Seattle mega-church makes mega commercials and Mark Driscoll sermons that are watched by thousands.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: I used to travel and work closely with Mars Hill founder Mark Driscoll. This is my apology for the pain I caused.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
How narcissism, misogyny and Mark Driscoll's own troubled past led to the mega-church mass exodus his flock was too scared to talk about.READ MORE 54 COMMENTS
Holy Names Academy grad has addressed nuclear and peace issues working in Japan and at the United Nations.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Jury duty restores faith in our fellow citizens and our legal system.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Guest Opinion: The mentality of Seattle's mega-church propelled one of its most prominent pastors into questionable medical territory, then cast him aside.READ MORE 30 COMMENTS
$15 or Less: 1/2K Marathon with Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Seattle U's Search for Meaning bookfest
Plus, Pretty in Pink at Central Cinema and MOHAI's "Revealing Queer" opening party - for $15 or less.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Daily Troll: Tunnel trouble measured. Big help for homeless kids. Eastside Catholic firing: Advantage protesters.
Whispering to McGinn. Drumming up support for Blue Thunder.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
How the strength of Seattle's community helped one young woman turn her life around.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
It's not about how we are, not what we have.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
We keep our lists of grievances all too readily. Giving thanks is something we must learn.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Commentary: The Pierce County Council voted to fund religious after-school groups with government funds this month. Thomas Jefferson would not have been pleased.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
The latest from news outlets and blogs around the Northwest and beyond, chosen by Crosscut editors.