There's a widespread view, typified by a recent Knute Berger article, that the Port of Seattle has lost touch with its job-creation responsibilities. Port Commissioner John Creighton gives a different view.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
Hawkins & Company PR, LLC
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (19)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
Stories for June 19, 2012
A recent report suggests that the Southeast Seattle's ethnic mix should stay the same. Is that really a proper goal?READ MORE 41 COMMENTS