A record crowd, a giant tifo and Portland’s own-goal embarrassment added to the merriment at the Clink Sunday in the Sounders’ 3-0 victory.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
William & Cathy Boyd
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (17)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (19)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
Stories for Oct. 7, 2012
In a contest with a candidate who was repeatedly described as unqualified, the state's first Latino-surnamed justice, praised by Republicans and Democrats, lost in most counties but was saved by big support in a number of areas. What does that say about our system of picking judges?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS
Numbers alone show that the Republican candidate is picking up support from many Obama voters in a very Democratic state. Suburban voters are less likely to pay attention to ideology and more attuned to his education messages.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Op-ed: A Seattle business leader recounts the ill effects on business from the uncertainty over our debt and taxation issues. The answer is at hand: Simpson-Bowles.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS