For her most recent documentary, Bainbridge Island filmmaker Liesl Clark trekked through remote Nepalese mountains, unearthing lost graves. The film is airing this weekend as part of the Bainbridge Island Film Festival.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (81)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (19)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (16)
- The Daily Troll: Burgess drops out of mayor race (11)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
Stories for Oct. 19, 2012
At Tuesday's Crosscut editorial board meeting, the would-be arena developer lets a new option slide for bringing back Seattle's basketball sweethearts.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Pete Carroll took responsibility for losing one more time to the coach of 49ers.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Seattle's early development turned up more than just dirt when they brought in all those backhoes.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inspired by the French Revolution, the composer's tale of love and tyranny is revived in a Guantanamo-like prison.READ MORE COMMENT NOW