There were surprises in style and substance with both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama performing credibly in the final presidential debate.READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
Lisa M Taylor
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (82)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (21)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (20)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing. (7)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
Stories for Oct. 22, 2012
The suicide last week of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and the unmasking of creepy Internet predator Violentacrez make one thing clear: Freedom of speech doesn't mean a person should be free of criticism.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
In sports and local media, it's sometimes surprising what leaders think the public will accept.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
A nation divided, a state waiting to know who will be its new governor: Haven't we been through this already?READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
It's a bold production, born of tremendous effort and collaboration. But its goals may have been unreachable.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The country faces many more world issues that the candidates should address.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Crosscut is nearing its goal for the fall membership drive. Our board of directors has offered to match every new donation this week up to $3,000. Will you help us?READ MORE COMMENT NOW