With state results coming in, same-sex marriage appeared to be a winner. And Washington voters leaned toward marijuana legalization and another Democratic governor.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo
- The Daily Troll: Ross Hunter rejects Senate run. Bellevue fires a cop. Dan Lewis leaving KOMO.
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it?
- The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
- High stakes: Bertha contractor, state at odds over labor dispute costs
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green
- Bell Street Park: A noble bust
- The Daily Troll: Bertha's latest big dig delay. Metro Transit vote: Down to the wire. Habib seeks Eastside Senate spot.
Many thanks to Suzanne Pedersen and Allyson Brooks some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green (49)
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure (39)
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it? (31)
- New survey offers tips for implementing Seattle's new city council districts (12)
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice (51)
- Bertha's long hibernation: Still hope for an on-time finish? (20)
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo (28)
- As Prop. 1 falters, Metro fans ask, 'Now what?' (12)
- Oil, coal, gas: Export proposals are growing (8)
- What 1 lucky Seattle immigrant's case can teach politicians (12)
Stories for Nov. 6, 2012
Weird costumes and bombastic style overwhelm the classic tale of love and intrigue.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Crosscut Editor Berit Anderson visited ballot drop-off points and polling places downtown on Election Day to talk with Seattleites about why and what they were voting for.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Trolling the web so you don't have to, to bring you news for your evening commute.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The WSU Cougars' coach, Mike Leach, saw criticism this weekend after he humiliated his players on national TV. The trick: He knew exactly what he was doing.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
My Tam Nguyen, 28, talks about surviving cancer, getting her U.S. citizenship and being able to vote for the first time.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Crosscut raises new funds to resume growth; readership grows by 15 percent in October.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The city is promoting night life, but leaving the owners of the clubs in a position where they feel they have to carry more of the public safety burden.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Spokane reclaimed the falls that made it a gathering place, created a new downtown, and began to look at a new idea: recycling.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS