With state results coming in, same-sex marriage appeared to be a winner. And Washington voters leaned toward marijuana legalization and another Democratic governor.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Marga Rose Hancock and Suzanne Cunliffe some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (50)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
Stories for Nov. 6, 2012
Weird costumes and bombastic style overwhelm the classic tale of love and intrigue.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Crosscut Editor Berit Anderson visited ballot drop-off points and polling places downtown on Election Day to talk with Seattleites about why and what they were voting for.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Trolling the web so you don't have to, to bring you news for your evening commute.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The WSU Cougars' coach, Mike Leach, saw criticism this weekend after he humiliated his players on national TV. The trick: He knew exactly what he was doing.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
My Tam Nguyen, 28, talks about surviving cancer, getting her U.S. citizenship and being able to vote for the first time.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Crosscut raises new funds to resume growth; readership grows by 15 percent in October.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The city is promoting night life, but leaving the owners of the clubs in a position where they feel they have to carry more of the public safety burden.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
Spokane reclaimed the falls that made it a gathering place, created a new downtown, and began to look at a new idea: recycling.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS