Trolling the web so you don't have to, to bring you news for your evening commute. In the news: Coal ports raise a ruckus in Seattle, Washington as marijuana test kitchen and Seattle gets all famous on TV.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Metro fined over bathroom breaks
- What Bill Cosby owes to the black community
Many thanks to Cheri Perazzoli and Carolyn Wood some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (68)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (35)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (34)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle. (4)
Stories for Nov. 8, 2012
Voters chose divided government. Commentators may look down their noses, but is that such a bad idea?READ MORE 27 COMMENTS
Head coach Lorenzo Romar finally has a team that understands the benefits of, well, being a team. Watch out, Pac-12.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The liberal won. Let the name-calling and finger-pointing begin!READ MORE 20 COMMENTS
But she does love Atticus Finch and Edith Wharton.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Lawmakers and a new governor are caught between student needs and voter-imposed limits on tax hikes. A task force is trying to figure out how to pay for court-ordered education improvements.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS