Most Seattleites are familiar with the Sunday night 'compline' services at St. Mark's Cathedral, but Cappella Romana, a visiting Portland choir, will take things to a whole new ecstatic level.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow?
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Where are Washington's K-12 dollars? Just ask Microsoft shareholders
- How militarized are Washington's police departments?
- The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease.
- The Daily Troll: Sheriff makes a big hire. Protest in the trees on Bainbridge. KIRO gets Jesse.
- The Skagit Valley's real-life Dan Brown thriller
Many thanks to Lisa Norton & Harvey Motulsky and Jamie Ersbak some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow? (35)
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share (17)
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats (19)
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources? (33)
- Mr. Monorail: No there there on new elevated plan (21)
- Kshama Sawant’s anti-Israel campaign (48)
- Want to change international climate change policy? Use your body. (10)
- Seattle's dizzying change? Get used to it (23)
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers (6)
- Where are Washington's K-12 dollars? Just ask Microsoft shareholders (6)
Stories for Nov. 12, 2012
Guest Opinion: In the global health community, pneumonia may hold less weight than malaria or AIDs, but every twenty seconds it takes a child's life.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Student teams in the Washington Green Schools program learn about environmental issues and drive cost savings for their school. The program also means a funding boost for cash-strapped Seattle schools and a real-life reason for kids to learn their times tables.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The state has never seen an environmental review take comments from so much of the state. And unexpectedly large numbers of people are showing up to oppose shipping coal for burning in China.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS