Some genius scheduled this year's Apple Cup for the Friday after Thanksgiving. In Pullman. When all of the students are home for Thanksgiving break.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- Methow Valley: A commitment to no bad days
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker?
Many thanks to Keith Johnson and James Collins some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (66)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (37)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (57)
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy (29)
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (71)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (24)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (18)
- Why downtown would be safer as a surveillance state (34)
- Lessons from Oakland's waterfront district (10)
Stories for Nov. 20, 2012
Washington state's history of bridge problems underlines a push for answers about the Lake Washington bridge project. Vulcan is a finalist for the Yesler Terrace housing redevelopment project.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
What can Washington state learn From Finland’s education system? Trust and collaboration, for startersREAD MORE 6 COMMENTS
Marseille is about to stage a singular event, the kind of undertaking that Seattle used to build its brand internationally.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Just as happened across the nation, younger and minority voters who favored Democrats took the trouble to cast their ballots. While Seattle made its voice heard, voting fell in areas that usually help Republicans.READ MORE 41 COMMENTS