Some genius scheduled this year's Apple Cup for the Friday after Thanksgiving. In Pullman. When all of the students are home for Thanksgiving break.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure
- The Daily Troll: Ross Hunter rejects Senate run. Bellevue fires a cop. Dan Lewis leaving KOMO.
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it?
- The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
- The Daily Troll: Bertha's latest big dig delay. Metro Transit vote: Down to the wire. Habib seeks Eastside Senate spot.
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green
- High stakes: Bertha contractor, state at odds over labor dispute costs
- The Daily Troll: Inslee hires coal lobbyist. Metro escalator lessons. 'Absolutely True': Idaho students can read Alexie.
Many thanks to Steve Price and Audra Adelberger some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green (46)
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure (31)
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it? (29)
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice (51)
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo (28)
- New survey offers tips for implementing Seattle's new city council districts (12)
- Bertha's long hibernation: Still hope for an on-time finish? (20)
- Oil, coal, gas: Export proposals are growing (8)
- What 1 lucky Seattle immigrant's case can teach politicians (12)
- First Hill residents worry about Metro Transit cuts (15)
Stories for Nov. 20, 2012
Washington state's history of bridge problems underlines a push for answers about the Lake Washington bridge project. Vulcan is a finalist for the Yesler Terrace housing redevelopment project.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
What can Washington state learn From Finland’s education system? Trust and collaboration, for startersREAD MORE 6 COMMENTS
Marseille is about to stage a singular event, the kind of undertaking that Seattle used to build its brand internationally.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Just as happened across the nation, younger and minority voters who favored Democrats took the trouble to cast their ballots. While Seattle made its voice heard, voting fell in areas that usually help Republicans.READ MORE 41 COMMENTS