Coal port detractors were the outspoken majority at Thursday evening's Seattle coal port hearing.READ MORE 15 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year
Many thanks to Kathleen Brooker and Scott Redman some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (61)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
Stories for Dec. 13, 2012
Jeff and Carin Towne lost their son to pediatric cancer. Now, thanks to their efforts, Seattle Children's is announcing the trial of a new treatment that could be a cure for pediatric leukemia.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
The county plans to purchase a big chunk of the Eastside rail line. What next?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS
The bus giant claims it's preventing fraud by charging extra for gift tickets. But what's really in it for us?READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Guest Opinion: The proposed coal terminals across the Northwest are a bad idea for communities on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.READ MORE 18 COMMENTS