Coal port detractors were the outspoken majority at Thursday evening's Seattle coal port hearing.READ MORE 15 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself?
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha
- Seattle's affordable housing explained
- The Daily Troll: Another new stadium for Seattle? Restaurant ratings to get upgrade. Pioneer Square digging gets noisy.
- Welcome back to Boondogglia
- The Daily Troll: Comcast boosts internet speed. Google's top 2014 searches. Chief O'Toole looks for new assistant chiefs.
- A crack in Pioneer Square's urban renewal
- Most Read of 2014 No. 9: What is it like to work at Amazon?
- Inslee proposes new taxes to meet state needs
- What's the mayor thinking? Ed Murray's reading list
Many thanks to Hannah Hunthausen and Charles Rundles some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself? (62)
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha (59)
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling (95)
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low (34)
- Inslee wants to limit carbon emissions, help with budget challenges (8)
- Most Read 2014 No. 10: The unspoken realities behind a King County Metro tax proposition (9)
- What's the mayor thinking? Ed Murray's reading list (3)
- Inslee proposes new taxes to meet state needs (9)
- Seattle's affordable housing explained (17)
- The Daily Troll: Probation for charter school. Inslee pushes his budget. Dairies aim for cleaner water. (8)
Stories for Dec. 13, 2012
Jeff and Carin Towne lost their son to pediatric cancer. Now, thanks to their efforts, Seattle Children's is announcing the trial of a new treatment that could be a cure for pediatric leukemia.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
The county plans to purchase a big chunk of the Eastside rail line. What next?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS
The bus giant claims it's preventing fraud by charging extra for gift tickets. But what's really in it for us?READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Guest Opinion: The proposed coal terminals across the Northwest are a bad idea for communities on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.READ MORE 18 COMMENTS