Coal port detractors were the outspoken majority at Thursday evening's Seattle coal port hearing.READ MORE 15 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year
Many thanks to Sarah Nichols and David Rush some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- State faces historic budget challenges (43)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (27)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (21)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (8)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (34)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
Stories for Dec. 13, 2012
Jeff and Carin Towne lost their son to pediatric cancer. Now, thanks to their efforts, Seattle Children's is announcing the trial of a new treatment that could be a cure for pediatric leukemia.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
The county plans to purchase a big chunk of the Eastside rail line. What next?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS
The bus giant claims it's preventing fraud by charging extra for gift tickets. But what's really in it for us?READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Guest Opinion: The proposed coal terminals across the Northwest are a bad idea for communities on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.READ MORE 18 COMMENTS