When it comes to football, the mayor is wagering on Seattle flying its colors over D.C.'s City Hall. Two initiatives will confront the state Legislature. And, based on averages, the temps should be onward and upward.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:READ MORE »
- Oklahoma: What Obama will find and Seattle might learn
- The Daily Troll: Bridge collapses. Rangers to rescue in Seattle. State cities grow. M's Montero Tacoma-bound.
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- What made Burgess blink?
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge!
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line?
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5
- The Chinese investors are coming
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight
Many thanks to
some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle (63)
- Trans-poor-tation 3: No high five for I-5 (96)
- Trans-poor-tation 4: A mighty toll order (82)
- My kingdom for a Bailey bridge! (21)
- How WSDOT will manage the I-5 collapse (20)
- Urban Ruins: Does Seattle need a High Line? (15)
- Tax exemptions are starting to draw an uncomfortable spotlight (20)
- Marijuana rules: Some heavy stuff put out for public comment (18)
- The Daily Troll: Pot within limits. Spokane's postal poison. Ballard bike battle brewing. (7)
- Trans-poor-tation 2: Let's finish what we started (28)
Stories for Jan. 3, 2013
Seattle Shakespeare revives Henrik Ibsen's provocative theatrical study of married life in a new translation.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Christian religious tradition allows for none of this self-congratulatory delusion that we are the good people, assured of a special standing. Or that we should be toting guns everywhere without limitations.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Amazon exec Sara Nelson also used to work with Oprah Winfrey. She dishes about the start of Oprah's book club, a job that's the most fun in the world and how she tries to keep organized about what she reads.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS