When it comes to football, the mayor is wagering on Seattle flying its colors over D.C.'s City Hall. Two initiatives will confront the state Legislature. And, based on averages, the temps should be onward and upward.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
Many thanks to Gary Stoner and Samuel Hahn some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (60)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
Stories for Jan. 3, 2013
Seattle Shakespeare revives Henrik Ibsen's provocative theatrical study of married life in a new translation.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Christian religious tradition allows for none of this self-congratulatory delusion that we are the good people, assured of a special standing. Or that we should be toting guns everywhere without limitations.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Amazon exec Sara Nelson also used to work with Oprah Winfrey. She dishes about the start of Oprah's book club, a job that's the most fun in the world and how she tries to keep organized about what she reads.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS