When it comes to football, the mayor is wagering on Seattle flying its colors over D.C.'s City Hall. Two initiatives will confront the state Legislature. And, based on averages, the temps should be onward and upward.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Bruce & Jolene McCaw Family Foundation and John Sheller some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (34)
- State faces historic budget challenges (44)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (18)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (28)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (34)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
Stories for Jan. 3, 2013
Seattle Shakespeare revives Henrik Ibsen's provocative theatrical study of married life in a new translation.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Christian religious tradition allows for none of this self-congratulatory delusion that we are the good people, assured of a special standing. Or that we should be toting guns everywhere without limitations.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Amazon exec Sara Nelson also used to work with Oprah Winfrey. She dishes about the start of Oprah's book club, a job that's the most fun in the world and how she tries to keep organized about what she reads.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS