When it comes to football, the mayor is wagering on Seattle flying its colors over D.C.'s City Hall. Two initiatives will confront the state Legislature. And, based on averages, the temps should be onward and upward.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure
- The Daily Troll: Ross Hunter rejects Senate run. Bellevue fires a cop. Dan Lewis leaving KOMO.
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it?
- The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
- The Daily Troll: Bertha's latest big dig delay. Metro Transit vote: Down to the wire. Habib seeks Eastside Senate spot.
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green
- High stakes: Bertha contractor, state at odds over labor dispute costs
- The Daily Troll: Inslee hires coal lobbyist. Metro escalator lessons. 'Absolutely True': Idaho students can read Alexie.
Many thanks to Steve Price and Audra Adelberger some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Earth Day: Real environmentalists are conservative. And live where it's green (46)
- Metro Transit cuts ahead as vote goes heavily against tax measure (31)
- Seattle parks plan: Why does City Council want to control it? (29)
- Prop 1: What King County Metro hopes you won't notice (51)
- Seattle neighborhoods in limbo (28)
- New survey offers tips for implementing Seattle's new city council districts (12)
- Bertha's long hibernation: Still hope for an on-time finish? (20)
- Oil, coal, gas: Export proposals are growing (8)
- What 1 lucky Seattle immigrant's case can teach politicians (12)
- First Hill residents worry about Metro Transit cuts (15)
Stories for Jan. 3, 2013
Seattle Shakespeare revives Henrik Ibsen's provocative theatrical study of married life in a new translation.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Christian religious tradition allows for none of this self-congratulatory delusion that we are the good people, assured of a special standing. Or that we should be toting guns everywhere without limitations.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Amazon exec Sara Nelson also used to work with Oprah Winfrey. She dishes about the start of Oprah's book club, a job that's the most fun in the world and how she tries to keep organized about what she reads.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS