Guest Opinion: The public comment period may have ended, but communities across Washington and the country are rallying to take back their rights to make local decisions about their resources.READ MORE 46 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha
- Seattle's affordable housing explained
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk.
- State can move forward on transportation -- by looking back
- The Daily Troll: Another new stadium for Seattle? Restaurant ratings to get upgrade. Pioneer Square digging gets noisy.
- Welcome back to Boondogglia
- The Daily Troll: Comcast boosts internet speed. Google's top 2014 searches. Chief O'Toole looks for new assistant chiefs.
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely
- The Daily Troll: Fresh street cracking near tunnel work. Amazon thinks about flying elsewhere. Reaching for the sky downtown.
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low
Many thanks to C Deavel and Tom Phillips some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling (93)
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha (49)
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low (32)
- State can move forward on transportation -- by looking back (21)
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely (19)
- Seattle's affordable housing explained (11)
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk. (4)
- Most Read 2014 No. 10: The unspoken realities behind a King County Metro tax proposition (7)
- The Daily Troll: Probation for charter school. Inslee pushes his budget. Dairies aim for cleaner water. (8)
- A crack in Pioneer Square's urban renewal (6)
Stories for Feb. 4, 2013
The number of homeless students keeps growing. A new supporter for paid sick leave. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Downton Abbey?READ MORE COMMENT NOW
A lawmaker hopes to use the recommendations of a state panel to deal with the increasing acidification of the Pacific and Puget Sound caused by global warming.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
Researchers question their safety and public-service efficacy. Scenic America sues to ban them. And Washington legislators once again seek to legalize roadside "televisions on sticks."READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Pramila Jayapal looks at local impacts of the recent immigration reform proposals from President Obama and the Senate's new "Gang of Eight."READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
The week's agenda for committee sessions include higher education, family leave and "green" driving (hint: that's not an eco-friendly term but something related to a newly legalized substance).READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Guest Opinion: Data show that gun violence takes far too many lives. And there is public support for effective preventive measures.READ MORE 14 COMMENTS