A new bill, from Sen. Ed Murray, would do just that.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself?
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha
- Seattle's affordable housing explained
- The Daily Troll: Another new stadium for Seattle? Restaurant ratings to get upgrade. Pioneer Square digging gets noisy.
- Welcome back to Boondogglia
- The Daily Troll: Comcast boosts internet speed. Google's top 2014 searches. Chief O'Toole looks for new assistant chiefs.
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low
- A crack in Pioneer Square's urban renewal
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk.
- The Daily Troll: The latest viaduct report. A possible HIV vaccine. A farewell to Toilet Paper Guy?
Many thanks to Ray Johnson and Bob Gilbertson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself? (56)
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling (94)
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha (58)
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low (34)
- Inslee wants to limit carbon emissions, help with budget challenges (8)
- Seattle's affordable housing explained (16)
- Most Read 2014 No. 10: The unspoken realities behind a King County Metro tax proposition (9)
- What's the mayor thinking? Ed Murray's reading list (3)
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk. (4)
- Inslee proposes new taxes to meet state needs (9)
Stories for Feb. 5, 2013
Commentary: The city has a history of having to retreat from density initiatives because developers make everyone angry with their exploitation of loopholes in rules. Herewith, a preventive prescription to encourage density and quality.READ MORE 37 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Obama picks REI's Jewell for Cabinet. Jose Banda not a pushover. Guilt-free plastic bags.
Garfield tests despite boycotts. Seattle pushes for a larger climate action plan. Thanks for the plastic bag, but is it legal?READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Tough love for kids with guns draws crossfire from two sides.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
As President Obama welcomes new secretaries of Treasury, State and (hopefully) Defense, Ted Van Dyk looks at the critical role of presidential advisers - past and present.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The biggest clue? Skillet's Josh Henderson is eyeing a space.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
A bumper crop of male mayoral candidates points up a mystery of Seattle politics: With so many other trailblazers, why don't we have any more women mayors?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS