A new bill, from Sen. Ed Murray, would do just that.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
Many thanks to Carolyn Walden and Don Stark some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (67)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
Stories for Feb. 5, 2013
Commentary: The city has a history of having to retreat from density initiatives because developers make everyone angry with their exploitation of loopholes in rules. Herewith, a preventive prescription to encourage density and quality.READ MORE 37 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Obama picks REI's Jewell for Cabinet. Jose Banda not a pushover. Guilt-free plastic bags.
Garfield tests despite boycotts. Seattle pushes for a larger climate action plan. Thanks for the plastic bag, but is it legal?READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Tough love for kids with guns draws crossfire from two sides.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
As President Obama welcomes new secretaries of Treasury, State and (hopefully) Defense, Ted Van Dyk looks at the critical role of presidential advisers - past and present.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The biggest clue? Skillet's Josh Henderson is eyeing a space.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
A bumper crop of male mayoral candidates points up a mystery of Seattle politics: With so many other trailblazers, why don't we have any more women mayors?READ MORE 14 COMMENTS