Wednesday's move made it clear just what a shifty game the NBA and the Maloofs are playing with two desperate West Coast cities.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Elephant in the Room: Why can't Seattle keep a school superintendent?
- How one young couple resolved their own gun debate
- Who are we? The garbage police?
- Building and operating small nukes in Tri-Cities gets big backing
- King County's daycare dilemma
- O'Brien, Clark zap Sawant's City Light rate proposal
- The Daily Troll: Murray looks at housing affordability. Ferry system: A job for Jay Inslee? More money for state parks?
- Republicans could gain a better grip on Legislature
- King County Sheriff: How the iPhone has revolutionized policing
- Parking: Paying more, to circle less
Many thanks to Larry & Patricia Cheek and Heidi Kelly some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Elephant in the Room: Why can't Seattle keep a school superintendent? (29)
- How one young couple resolved their own gun debate (50)
- Who are we? The garbage police? (25)
- Republicans could gain a better grip on Legislature (18)
- Photos: Faces from Seattle's climate march (10)
- A carbon tax would push state's gasoline prices higher (10)
- Murray budget: Seattle squeezed even amid economic upturn (14)
- Parking: Paying more, to circle less (8)
- Robert Reich: How to fight for economic fairness in Seattle and beyond (7)
- Building and operating small nukes in Tri-Cities gets big backing (8)
Stories for April 10, 2013
The Daily Troll: Democrats want more school money. McGinn wants transit studies quickly. Sacramento elevates its game.
Cancer Care Alliance comfortable with Death with Dignity law. Police make a first arrest in the investigation of the beating of Washington State University instructor.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Meet writer and artist Barbara Earl Thomas. In her house, furniture is made of books and poetry is as essential as breathing.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Seattle's new interim police chief inherits a department in disarray. Mayoral candidates should let him tackle the issues outside the glare of the political spotlight.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The former council member says he's well-prepared to be mayor. But can he stand out?READ MORE 13 COMMENTS
The rule book according to the Majority Coalition Caucus leader: Democrats could have had the Dream Act if they had played ball when we were picking teams. Democrats heatedly disagree.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Your membership makes writing, editing and producing Crosscut news and analysis possible. Your $100 donation will be matched. Help us reach our goal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The former Gates Foundation chief may be the best hope for a White House-congressional deal in 2013.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Local activists join a national movement to address the plight of immigrant women.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS