In an exclusive interview, Ed Murray talks about making sure waterfront projects fit together, his biggest frustration in office and changes in the police department.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Crosscut Investigates: The new face of Seattle's booming sex industry
- Weyerhaeuser's new house
- Viral Video: Moving Mazama tells the tale of Tom Kundig's ill-placed home
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed.
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill lists Ballard spot for lease back. Claim against mayor's office. Vulcan to build Yesler housing.
- The linkage fee trap
- The Daily Troll: Fees planned on new development. Mars Hill puts its message out. Ed Murray, Sawant should like their poll numbers.
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage
Many thanks to Grace Christ and Katy Isaksen some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure (33)
- The linkage fee trap (39)
- Bike share rolls onto Seattle streets (116)
- Seattle City Council pushes forward on developer fees (19)
- Crosscut's 1st ever David Brewster Lifetime Achievement Award winner in courage (2)
- Murray stumps for Pre-K measure (15)
- What my grandmother's murder taught me about juvenile 'justice' (27)
- Infographic: Washington's competing gun control initiatives (10)
- The Daily Troll: Mars Hill pastor resigns. Resistance grows to ferry reservations. Beacon Hill test scores tossed. (8)
- Weyerhaeuser's new house (7)
Stories for Feb. 10, 2014
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An awkward exchange at Monday's Seattle City Council briefing pointed to the emergence of possible tensions among council members.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bill Gates' Reddit AMA. Murray's new waterfront department. Microsoft Connector under attack!
Plus, the Northwest is home to a new climate change hub, Olympia is trying to hold itself more accountable and somewhere out there Howard Schultz is talking with lawyers about when a Starbucks 'parody' is actually legal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An industry-renowned tech analyst on the challenges and opportunities ahead for Microsoft's new CEO.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inside Politics: The Rodney Tom race will be so strange as to defy prediction. Republicans would like to do so well they can drop Democrats as coalition partners.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS