In an exclusive interview, Ed Murray talks about making sure waterfront projects fit together, his biggest frustration in office and changes in the police department.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap
- Dazed and confused in Seattle's medical marijuana business
- The Daily Troll: Leavenworth fire danger balloons. Microsoft's big goodbye. Legislature's (un)popularity.
- I'm a recovering Mars Hill true believer
- Could BP turn Bellingham into a Northwest oil export capital?
- A big hole in NW diversity
- Control of Olympia: It's a primary free-for-all
- Microsoft and the Smartphone Problem
- The Daily Troll: Wildfires destroy close to 100 homes. Seattle picks Marysville retiree as interim school superintendent. China's online giant looking at Seattle.
Many thanks to Michael Pullmann and D J White some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Tim Eyman: Democrats shouldn't repeat 2010 tax-hike debacle in 2015 (23)
- Seattle may need to pick up more costs on South Lake Union streetcar (43)
- Why Seattle's future and its parks are better with yes on Prop 1 (57)
- Five ways your medical insurance defines deductible (8)
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown (37)
- A big hole in NW diversity (19)
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap (25)
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately? (12)
- Bellevue abandons affordable housing in shiny Spring District (18)
- The Daily Troll: Leavenworth fire danger balloons. Microsoft's big goodbye. Legislature's (un)popularity. (12)
Stories for Feb. 10, 2014
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An awkward exchange at Monday's Seattle City Council briefing pointed to the emergence of possible tensions among council members.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bill Gates' Reddit AMA. Murray's new waterfront department. Microsoft Connector under attack!
Plus, the Northwest is home to a new climate change hub, Olympia is trying to hold itself more accountable and somewhere out there Howard Schultz is talking with lawyers about when a Starbucks 'parody' is actually legal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An industry-renowned tech analyst on the challenges and opportunities ahead for Microsoft's new CEO.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inside Politics: The Rodney Tom race will be so strange as to defy prediction. Republicans would like to do so well they can drop Democrats as coalition partners.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS