In an exclusive interview, Ed Murray talks about making sure waterfront projects fit together, his biggest frustration in office and changes in the police department.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap
- Remembering Paul Schell
- Parks and Proposition 1: Oh, how to vote?
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately?
- Why the parks district vote has become a referendum on trust
- Dazed and confused in Seattle's medical marijuana business
- What the Carlton Complex wildfire left behind
- Viral Video: Mars Hill in its own words
- Are the feds simply shielding Columbia River dams from wrecking balls?
Many thanks to William Popp and Marcy Salo some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Tim Eyman: Democrats shouldn't repeat 2010 tax-hike debacle in 2015 (36)
- Why the parks district vote has become a referendum on trust (34)
- Parks and Proposition 1: Oh, how to vote? (35)
- Facelift for 2nd Avenue's bike death trap (32)
- What have Amazon's drones done for you lately? (14)
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown (43)
- Remembering Paul Schell (11)
- Are the feds simply shielding Columbia River dams from wrecking balls? (13)
- Glimmers of healthcare politics at meeting of Western Washington docs (11)
- Council questions Carrasco on City Light slip-ups, worker morale (8)
Stories for Feb. 10, 2014
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An awkward exchange at Monday's Seattle City Council briefing pointed to the emergence of possible tensions among council members.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bill Gates' Reddit AMA. Murray's new waterfront department. Microsoft Connector under attack!
Plus, the Northwest is home to a new climate change hub, Olympia is trying to hold itself more accountable and somewhere out there Howard Schultz is talking with lawyers about when a Starbucks 'parody' is actually legal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An industry-renowned tech analyst on the challenges and opportunities ahead for Microsoft's new CEO.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inside Politics: The Rodney Tom race will be so strange as to defy prediction. Republicans would like to do so well they can drop Democrats as coalition partners.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS