In an exclusive interview, Ed Murray talks about making sure waterfront projects fit together, his biggest frustration in office and changes in the police department.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself?
- Seattle's affordable housing explained
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk.
- The Daily Troll: Another new stadium for Seattle? Restaurant ratings to get upgrade. Pioneer Square digging gets noisy.
- Welcome back to Boondogglia
- The Daily Troll: Comcast boosts internet speed. Google's top 2014 searches. Chief O'Toole looks for new assistant chiefs.
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low
- A crack in Pioneer Square's urban renewal
Many thanks to Brice Maryman and Paul Doyle some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Viaduct, City Council share that sinking feeling (94)
- WSDOT may have to re-bury Bertha (57)
- The Bertha mess: Did Seattle bring it on itself? (47)
- How income inequality is keeping state coffers low (34)
- State can move forward on transportation -- by looking back (21)
- Seattle's affordable housing explained (12)
- Sales tax hike, income tax? Not likely (19)
- Inslee wants to limit carbon emissions, help with budget challenges (5)
- The Daily Troll: Coal trains' hidden support. Medical pot busted. Bertha: Soil was rated a big risk. (4)
- Most Read 2014 No. 10: The unspoken realities behind a King County Metro tax proposition (9)
Stories for Feb. 10, 2014
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An awkward exchange at Monday's Seattle City Council briefing pointed to the emergence of possible tensions among council members.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bill Gates' Reddit AMA. Murray's new waterfront department. Microsoft Connector under attack!
Plus, the Northwest is home to a new climate change hub, Olympia is trying to hold itself more accountable and somewhere out there Howard Schultz is talking with lawyers about when a Starbucks 'parody' is actually legal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An industry-renowned tech analyst on the challenges and opportunities ahead for Microsoft's new CEO.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inside Politics: The Rodney Tom race will be so strange as to defy prediction. Republicans would like to do so well they can drop Democrats as coalition partners.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS