In an exclusive interview, Ed Murray talks about making sure waterfront projects fit together, his biggest frustration in office and changes in the police department.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park
Many thanks to Michael Moore and Karen Tennyson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- State faces historic budget challenges (43)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (27)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (20)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (8)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (33)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
Stories for Feb. 10, 2014
There's more to winning than just personal celebrity. And other Seahawks Super Bowl lessons.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An awkward exchange at Monday's Seattle City Council briefing pointed to the emergence of possible tensions among council members.READ MORE 45 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bill Gates' Reddit AMA. Murray's new waterfront department. Microsoft Connector under attack!
Plus, the Northwest is home to a new climate change hub, Olympia is trying to hold itself more accountable and somewhere out there Howard Schultz is talking with lawyers about when a Starbucks 'parody' is actually legal.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
An industry-renowned tech analyst on the challenges and opportunities ahead for Microsoft's new CEO.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Inside Politics: The Rodney Tom race will be so strange as to defy prediction. Republicans would like to do so well they can drop Democrats as coalition partners.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS