It's a measure very watered down from an attempt to abolish the office of state insurance commissioner.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow?
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share
- Inside Mars Hill's massive meltdown
- The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease.
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources?
- Where are Washington's K-12 dollars? Just ask Microsoft shareholders
- How militarized are Washington's police departments?
- The puzzling state of Washington's economy
Many thanks to Robert Laing and Alan Zullig some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bertha: Wasting money while the Viaduct risks grow? (28)
- Seattle City Light's little nuclear share (17)
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources? (33)
- Primary tallies spell trouble for Democrats (19)
- Kshama Sawant’s anti-Israel campaign (48)
- Seattle's dizzying change? Get used to it (23)
- Want to change international climate change policy? Use your body. (10)
- Mr. Monorail: No there there on new elevated plan (10)
- The Daily Troll: Microhousing gets a setback. A pitch for housing families. Bill Gates ices himself for Lou Gehrig's disease. (11)
- Memo to Steve Ballmer: Lakeside School is not the Clippers (5)
Stories for March 11, 2014
Guest Opinion: With Gov. Jay Inslee’s recent decision to halt executions, an issue that has gripped public defenders for decades is finally getting the public attention it deserves.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Force feeding in Tacoma. Zach & Barack talk trash on health. Cheezburger's Ben Huh on depression.
Plus, feds launch probe into Hanford whistleblower firing.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
The bill protects a $40 home sales fee used to subsidize housing for the homeless. For one year. After that, lawmakers will debate a phase-out.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Friends of Youth outreach workers log 90 miles a day as they scour the Eastside in search of homeless kids.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Senate Republicans are for it. Dems not so much.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS