After an appeal by activists, the Seattle Ethics and Elections Commission decides the city should add information about the proposed metropolitan parks district to the voters' guide.READ MORE 25 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Climate refugees are coming to the Pacific Northwest
- Puget Sound growth: Where will they all live?
- Brace yourself for climate refugees, Part 2
- In the belly of the Bertha
- The Seattle City Council's big chance to create affordable housing
- KC Sheriff watchdog's resignation was preceded by turmoil and complaints
- The man who made Seattle a brew town
- The Daily Troll: Bezos blasts off. Unfinished 787s stacking up in Everett. Fewer bus cuts may be needed.
- The Daily Troll: Microsoft lays off 747 here. Clint Didier: the new Davy Crockett? I-1351 gets a surprise.
- How one young couple resolved their own gun debate
Many thanks to Elizabeth Davis and Jeffrey Cohen some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Climate refugees are coming to the Pacific Northwest (27)
- Puget Sound growth: Where will they all live? (35)
- Brace yourself for climate refugees, Part 2 (29)
- In the belly of the Bertha (23)
- The Seattle City Council's big chance to create affordable housing (13)
- A rider's review of Seattle's new 2nd Avenue bike lane (61)
- Sunk: City cuts swimming pool barge from waterfront design plan (16)
- First Nations cross border to protect Salish Sea from oil shipments (4)
- Scary lessons for Bristol Bay from recent B.C. mine-waste accident (2)
- What the heck is human-centered design? (2)
Stories for June 4, 2014
Sir Mix-a-Lot goes classical, celebrate your fro, Rebecca Solnit's wise words, a revolution of dance and more.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Daily Troll: Ferry finalists named. Police chief pick wants a neighborly way. Spokane sheriff: No sex on job.
Seattle U faculty claim support. Wenatchee: where pot laws could be tested.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Recent stats from the U.S. Census Bureau show Seattle growing faster than any other major U.S. city. Or do they?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: Getting money out of politics isn't hopeless. How it could bring us better Internet.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
But do world leaders pay attention to the real lessons from the loss of up to 85 million lives?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Seattle loves healthy, organic food. But organizations face a big challenge looking to meet the demand for all.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS