Now it's up to Mayor Ed Murray to actually bump Jorge Carrasco's annual salary up to about $305,000.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
Many thanks to Peggy Toepel and Kristine Leander some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (56)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (5)
Stories for June 16, 2014
The Department of Ecology hasn't put forward its new plan to regulate industrial runoff yet. But that's not stopping labor leaders from getting up-in-arms about it.READ MORE 8 COMMENTS
In an effort to level the playing field - and avoid a rideshare referendum - Ed Murray tries to un-stifle Seattle transportation innovation.READ MORE 30 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: Murray lyfts rideshare cap. Amazon's new smartphone. Starbucks new college perk. Inslee tired of Canadian sewage.
Plus, Milstead Coffee makes USA Today "best of" list. And what the heck is in 5-Hour Energy?READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The tech send-up has deepened into a hilariously crude and scalpel sharp buddy movie.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
At 9 percent, the Shelton School District's homeless rate is three times the state average, but there are no overnight shelters for kids under 18.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
Ocean acidification is turning phytoplankton toxic. Bad news for the many species - us, included - that rely on them as a principal source of food and oxygen.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS