Plus, a possible raise for state workers and loosey-goosey accounting uncovered at a state-backed wine research center.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Puget Sound growth: Where will they all live?
- Climate refugees are coming to the Pacific Northwest
- Brace yourself for climate refugees, Part 2
- The Seattle City Council's big chance to create affordable housing
- KC Sheriff watchdog's resignation was preceded by turmoil and complaints
- The man who made Seattle a brew town
- Sunk: City cuts swimming pool barge from waterfront design plan
- In the belly of the Bertha
- The Daily Troll: Bezos blasts off. Unfinished 787s stacking up in Everett. Fewer bus cuts may be needed.
- The Daily Troll: Microsoft lays off 747 here. Clint Didier: the new Davy Crockett? I-1351 gets a surprise.
Many thanks to Mark Reed and Robert Odell some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Puget Sound growth: Where will they all live? (34)
- Climate refugees are coming to the Pacific Northwest (26)
- Brace yourself for climate refugees, Part 2 (29)
- In the belly of the Bertha (17)
- A rider's review of Seattle's new 2nd Avenue bike lane (63)
- The Seattle City Council's big chance to create affordable housing (12)
- Sunk: City cuts swimming pool barge from waterfront design plan (10)
- First Nations cross border to protect Salish Sea from oil shipments (4)
- Scary lessons for Bristol Bay from recent B.C. mine-waste accident (2)
- What the heck is human-centered design? (2)
The Daily Troll
The Daily Troll: Microsoft lays off 747 here. Clint Didier: the new Davy Crockett? I-1351 gets a surprise.
State revenue grows modestly.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bezos blasts off. Unfinished 787s stacking up in Everett. Fewer bus cuts may be needed.
Is Jeff Bezos at war over outer space with another New Gilded Age billionaire? Talking transportation in Bellevue.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Boeing lifts off with space contract. Cantwell targets NFL. Bikes, cars playing nice on Second Ave.
Poison Center logging lots of calls about kids exposed to pot, e-cigarettes' nicotine.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: Newhouse gets McKenna backing. White Center health clinic gets a save. Eastside 520 segment gets new HOV lanes.
I-90 reopening is relief for Spokane.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Brad Owen fined over ethics issue. Bike route crossing the state. 'Pledge of Allegiance' is political?
SE Seattle schools order students to "shelter in place" during a police investigation.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Daily Troll: The truth about Boeing? Supreme Court slams Legislature's K-12 inaction. Enterovirus suspected here.
Singing against a Bainbridge shopping center. Sarah Palins picks a candidate for Congress.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
The Daily Troll: Gates steps up on Ebola. New ferry boss picked. Nadella aims for first big acquisition.
Inslee tries again on federal fire aid.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: Cash import to Port of Seattle. AMZN's big uh-oh. King County Sheriff oversight: A lost cause?
Plus, you get a park! And you get a park! And you get a park! We all get parks!!!READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Plus, big Boeing sale and climate change conference brings luminaries to town.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: Microsoft's new fragrance. Wilderness Act turns 50. Seahawks dominate in opener. Blue whales recover.
Plus, remembering Joan Rivers and Fremont Bridge's weekend closure.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
And more important information about local news.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: The Seahawks are coming. State's first charter school opens. Ed Murray's new education department.
Plus, another mega yacht pulls into port.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Plus, Seattle mourns another cycling fatality along Second Avenue's deadly downtown corridor.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Getting closer to working on Bertha. Dissident police raise new complaints. 'Tony Soprano' return?
Seattle's future: without the Erotic Bakery.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
- Best of 2012: The Speight Age (and after) at Seattle Opera
- Best of 2012: How homeless remembrance finally found a Seattle home
- Best of 2012: Why the Republicans keep coming up short for governor
- Best of 2012: Marriage equality and the conscience of a Catholic senator
- Best of 2012: How Seattle decides to let its young die in the streets
- Best of 2012: Southeast Seattle's long, hot winter of violence