Seattle's new 520 dream plan would turn its side of the new bridge into a haven for walkers and bikers.READ MORE 41 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
Many thanks to Elizabeth & Richard Blakney and Carolyn Hudson some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (47)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (31)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- State faces historic budget challenges (45)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
The Daily Troll: Percy Harvin traded to Jets. Starbucks' PR blitz. Diversity training for Microsoft.
Actress Misty Upham's body found. Ramps to Nowhere haiku.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Temps, wildfires heat up. Will Microsoft layoffs be big? Summer fun, as long as you stay out of traffic.
Blueberry crop: Enough to make you happy and healthy.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: As the 520 Floating Bridge is rebuilt, it's right for the Arboretum to preserve the memory of a great citizens uprising.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
Psst, did you know Seattle is a writer's paradise?READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
The Arboretum says it wants a good memorial to the activism that stopped a freeway for good.READ MORE 10 COMMENTS
Medina, Seattle get tossed into the you-shall-pay mix.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
New rules from Seattle's Ethics & Elections Committee let city workers report violations to their direct supervisors and protect them from retaliation if they do.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Is it right for Seattle to foist Bertha overruns onto state taxpayers, when it was Seattle voters who insisted on a risky project with a Tiffany price tag?READ MORE 46 COMMENTS
WSDOT mistakes on the bridge across Lake Washington will likely hurt other state projects.READ MORE 13 COMMENTS
Republicans are opposed to diving into anything that would require a gas tax hike.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
The illustrated guide to lawmakers' triumphs and foibles of the last session (or three).READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
In the ‘60s, student activists quashed a web of highways that would have strangled Seattle. And they did it wthout Twitter!READ MORE 26 COMMENTS
We've laid out our priorities. Now it's time for the vision thing. In a word: tolling.READ MORE 83 COMMENTS
- The Daily Troll: Murray looks at housing affordability. Ferry system: A job for Jay Inslee? More money for state parks?
- The Daily Troll: That whole ferry breakdown problem. Seattle's bike supremacy. V-O-T-E.
- Harry Hoffman, 61, a man of passions for urban farming, housing assistance and soccer
- Serving ferry riders takes priority over minor cosmetic work
- Paging Jay Inslee: What's with the rusting ferries?
- The Daily Troll: Calls for help on shootings. Local food: the app. Seeking the middle way? Don't look in Olympia.
- Metro fined over bathroom breaks
- What does Prop. 1's approval mean for your bus route?
- Seattle voters trade higher taxes for better bus service
- Transportation Prop 1 will let Seattle add bus service for first time since '07
- City transportation vote: The way to be cautious is to say 'no'
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- SeaTac $15 wage win tempered by recount, legal hurdles
- The next Seattle mayor needs to be a puzzlemaster
- Port of Seattle: The gang that can't shoot straight
- Jet noise jeopardy: Seattle’s skies will soon get quieter — except on Beacon Hill
- From the airport to Seattle: It doesn't look like you can get there from here
- The Daily Troll: A GOP-enhanced Seattle? Steinbrueck for mayor? And sympathy for zoo's elephants
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources?
- Baby Bertha? Another tunnel-boring machine will soon start digging Seattle
- 2013's #8 Most-Read: How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- Daily Troll: Murray axing McGinn directors. Sound Transit in fast lane. Microsoft's Cybercrime irony.
- The Daily Troll: Boeing keeps pols on their toes. Del Bene to NSA: Back off. Sound Transit wants your ideas.
- Seattle politics: The making of a fed-up voter