As supporters celebrate, opponents are calling for a recount. And more legal skirmishes are ahead.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- State faces historic budget challenges
- The Daily Troll: Murray needs a new press person. A tunnel through Edmonds? A bit of help for downtown homeless.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle genius tackles energy, healthcare and the future of computing
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything?
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park
Many thanks to Kriss Sjoblom and Ron Bemis some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (45)
- State faces historic budget challenges (43)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (27)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (20)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (8)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (32)
- Ciao, Chai, and bye-bye, Bamboo. Woodland Park will let its elephants go. (7)
- Legislators hear about the scale of the school-funding challenge (5)
Billions of dollars in new public projects will be coming online in the next four years. The mayor will have to orchestrate it all.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Commissioner Rob Holland's sudden resignation caps a year of pratfalls at the Port. The selection process is flawed, even as the stakes get higher at this key institution.READ MORE 29 COMMENTS
Southeast Seattleites rebel after years of noise dumping and disdain. A lesson from Magnolia: Call your congressman and senators.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
The light rail system lacks one thing: an information system that works for someone who doesn't already know how to get around here.READ MORE 41 COMMENTS
Joel Connelly kvetches about the lack of GOP, Peter Steinbrueck serves up some mayoral hemming with the hawing. And bring it on, "Seattle Times": a report on the failures of keeping elephants in captivity.READ MORE 5 COMMENTS
Port commissioners will ask for a new legal review of Tay Yoshitani's already-approved position on a corporate board of directors.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
With its new 747-8F, Boeing takes the lead in the cargo jet business, with a monopoly in the production of wide-bodied freighters.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
We'd be buried in the stuff, instead of bare and increasingly unlikely to see any more big snowfalls this year.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Some helpful hints on scans, patdowns, free wifi, and useful apps.READ MORE 3 COMMENTS
With Sprint and T-Mobile 4G phones already in customers’ hands, Verizon will begin its 4G foray here by year’s end.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
International visitors account for a quarter of Seattle's tourism revenue, but the dollar's strength against the Euro is keeping many of them home.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
Sometimes an airline has to make choices among baseball fans.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Instead of pestering me at the airport about my titanium hip, just ask Who played third base for the 1986 Mariners? Or Name the man who peddled Charmin.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
- A walkable, bikable Montlake? Just add money
- The Daily Troll: Percy Harvin traded to Jets. Starbucks' PR blitz. Diversity training for Microsoft.
- The Daily Troll: Temps, wildfires heat up. Will Microsoft layoffs be big? Summer fun, as long as you stay out of traffic.
- Ramps to Nowhere: A word on behalf of 'Seattle process'
- The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
- Ramps to Nowhere: Now we're getting Somewhere
- The Daily Troll: Murray looks at housing affordability. Ferry system: A job for Jay Inslee? More money for state parks?
- The Daily Troll: That whole ferry breakdown problem. Seattle's bike supremacy. V-O-T-E.
- Harry Hoffman, 61, a man of passions for urban farming, housing assistance and soccer
- Serving ferry riders takes priority over minor cosmetic work
- Paging Jay Inslee: What's with the rusting ferries?
- The Daily Troll: Calls for help on shootings. Local food: the app. Seeking the middle way? Don't look in Olympia.
- Metro fined over bathroom breaks
- What does Prop. 1's approval mean for your bus route?
- Seattle voters trade higher taxes for better bus service
- Transportation Prop 1 will let Seattle add bus service for first time since '07
- City transportation vote: The way to be cautious is to say 'no'
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- New city transportation head: Can he match the city's goals with its resources?
- Baby Bertha? Another tunnel-boring machine will soon start digging Seattle
- 2013's #8 Most-Read: How city wastes light rail in SE Seattle
- Daily Troll: Murray axing McGinn directors. Sound Transit in fast lane. Microsoft's Cybercrime irony.
- The Daily Troll: Boeing keeps pols on their toes. Del Bene to NSA: Back off. Sound Transit wants your ideas.
- Seattle politics: The making of a fed-up voter